GR:AW - Everything to Everyone

Oohh...Oohh... I have a kewl idea, Let's get GRIN to add vehicles in (Even though the game has gone GOLD), and scrap everyother gametype apart from capturing spawns, screw the game even more with patches and expansions and change the name to BF:GR

Or... Oohh yeah... I got it. Let's get GRIN to swap the soldiers for big stompy robots and call the game Giant Robot:ArmouredWarrior.

Wait... Wait... Even better... Let's get GRIN to strip everything they have worked hard in developing out of the game, make it OTS view, allow bunny hopping and dolphin diving, make the gametype just a bomb placing exercise where you earn money for buying weapons and everything will be rosy in our little multiplayer world.

Now by the time you reach here you may be thinking "Hey, is this guy being subtly sarcastic"?

Well guess what dude, you just hit the nail on the head.

Could everyone just step back a sec and take a chill pill because every thread in here is starting to turn into a 'Let's Biatch and moan cos the game is not EXACTLY to my liking' thread. Bo is being constantly hounded to answer questions that have been answered from day one.

Even our well respected modders are jumping on the bandwagon and joining in the "I want this" and "I want that" behavior. Server admins want info (Of course they do) but do you honestly think BO & CO are deliberately sitting there like petulant children saying "Until they ask we're not telling em"?

Give the guy's some breathing space, let em work on what they are working on and let's wait till the game is out before we all start screaming and throwing our toy's out of our prams cos we can't get our player character to wear the faded red lucky thong we managed to script into AA/OFP/CS/whatever.

Please let's stop the chinese whispers, just because a report from an obscure mag or program Doesn't mention your most favouritist gametype ever Doesn't mean it's not in the game.

It's not long now until the game is actually out so let's keep this forum as it is (somewhere where the developer want's to hang out) and not another UBI forum.

Once we have played the game... Let the bitching begin in earnest!;)

Funny enough theres also a few posts posting about the moaning posts too.

:P

You all know the games cancelled anyway, and you also know that MP hasnt been implemented, and you also know by now that Bo & GRIN are a cover/sub owned company from EA games ... you realy should check the forums more :whistle:

Get in there my son, straight to the point......! Nice one Dai san......

I think they are running out of wish lists now............post for postings sake and all that................it really does make you.....zzzzzzz............after a while.

Well put Dai.........a trully professional rant..........

wow bo and bedhead are reading this, you'd think after the game went gold they'd take a break from gr.net, such a dedicated dev team ill tell you!

wow grin, i wont be suprised if you dont replace EA as the top dog in the next few years

Good post Dai-San, I have noticed people being too jumpy the last couple of weeks. Instead of waiting and see how (great) this game is, they are already making up negative scenarios while playing MP. Let's all chill, Demo out soon, and game will be out in 2 weeks.

Oohh...Oohh... I have a kewl idea, Let's get GRIN to add vehicles in (Even though the game has gone GOLD), and scrap everyother gametype apart from capturing spawns, screw the game even more with patches and expansions and change the name to BF:GR

Or... Oohh yeah... I got it. Let's get GRIN to swap the soldiers for big stompy robots and  call the game Giant Robot:ArmouredWarrior.

Wait... Wait... Even better... Let's get GRIN to strip everything they have worked hard in developing out of the game, make it OTS view, allow bunny hopping and dolphin diving, make the gametype just a bomb placing exercise where you earn money for buying weapons and everything will be rosy in our little multiplayer world.

Now by the time you reach here you may be thinking "Hey, is this guy being subtly sarcastic"?

Could everyone just step back a sec and take a chill pill because every thread in here is starting to turn into a 'Let's Biatch and moan cos the game is not EXACTLY to my liking' thread. Bo is being constantly hounded to answer questions that have been answered from day one.

Even our well respected modders are jumping on the bandwagon and joining in the "I want this" and "I want that" behavior. Server admins want info (Of course they do) but do you honestly think BO & CO are deliberately sitting there like petulant children saying "Until they ask we're not telling em"?

Give the guy's some breathing space, let em work on what they are working on and let's wait till the game is out before we all start screaming and throwing our toy's out of our prams cos we can't get our player character to wear the faded red lucky thong we managed to script into AA/OFP/CS/whatever.

Please let's stop the chinese whispers, just because a report from an obscure mag or program Doesn't mention your most favouritist gametype ever Doesn't mean it's not in the game.

It's not long now until the game is actually out so let's keep this forum as it is (somewhere where the developer want's to hang out) and not another UBI forum.

Nice Sig mate.

As far as the post goes, well let me see, I have been waiting for you post this all week :D

Some of the negative feed back is from modders, I wonder why.

But we also have our modders with good constructive feedback, which we want.

I know which ones I read.

Dai has a very good point, it has been said by Development Teams both RSE and Grin ie Christian and Bo that negative posting does no and I repeat not change anythig, that the Development team does.

Infact it does the exact oposite, it get`s ignored.

For instance:

Why have you not got Team Deathmatch in our game, its not in it Im not buying it.

For you the poster this comment has been ignored.

Or this way:

Bo/ I love TDM in Ghost Recon, can you please explain why it is not in the new game, I know this version is far more tactical but we do some times like this type of play.

If you repalce the same meaning but worded better you might get a responce.

The Above is just an example.

Over the year posts like this gave the Development Team ideas and it was this type of feedback thats helps.

THIS

AND THIS

LASTLY THIS ONE

In closing I agree with Dai some of you are just being plain childish.

You will learn over time that this type of disrspectfull behavour does not get you any where.

Certainly not with the Development Team.

Or... Oohh yeah... I got it. Let's get GRIN to swap the soldiers for big stompy robots and  call the game Giant Robot:ArmouredWarrior.

Too true

It`s like i have been saying all along.........RESPECT THE GRIN :D

After all is said and done...

I still sit here, watching yesterdays GiGa stream over and over again and I get more and more amazed about what I see. They did / still are doing a great job overthere @ GRIN city.

Is there going to be a demonstration in front of GRIN's offices by all the unhappy gamers who didn't get what they want in GRAW?  :o

Not only there, I saw lots of people going to the Codemasters office and stating that they want Last Man Standing in Colin McRae Rally or they don't buy the game :ph34r:.

Its all gone a bit mad in this forum ... I cant wash the rust off my hands from all the locks!

Looks like Bo wont be hanging about which is sad to see. Soem bad vibes have showered these forums in the last few days ... its beena real buzz so far, but what a come-down reading things today! :(

Just wait until the game comes out .. then you'll see them all come out of the wood work.. Nit pickers... who needs'em..

I commend GRIN for all they are doing and all they have done. Just remember you can't please everyone but so far I am very pleased... and very excitted!!

Keep up the good work..

Irish Stout