Ghost Recon.net Forums

Can't find it here, hope it's not posted already

Q&A with Bo at CVG

looksl iek a new one :grin1:

nothing new, but my best part is:

Finally, what's been your favourite moment in the game?

Bo Andersson: The general one, where you actually sneak up on an enemy, he recognises you, and you can send your team mates around individually to flank him. They come in around the sides, and you squeeze the guy out of cover. It's great that I'm able to use those kind of tactics without them being scripted, and having the genuine feeling of commanding a small unit.

You have the ability to trust your team mates - usually you have to baby sit your squad members, but finally you can trust them.

:g_withgrin:

Edited by capteenix
Can't find it here, hope it's not posted already

Q&A with Bo at CVG

looksl iek a new one :grin1:

nothing new, but my best part is:

Finally, what's been your favourite moment in the game?

Bo Andersson: The general one, where you actually sneak up on an enemy, he recognises you, and you can send your team mates around individually to flank him. They come in around the sides, and you squeeze the guy out of cover. It's great that I'm able to use those kind of tactics without them being scripted, and having the genuine feeling of commanding a small unit.

You have the ability to trust your team mates - usually you have to baby sit your squad members, but finally you can trust them.

:g_withgrin:

Agree, this is the best part, I am starting to have high hopes for the AI. :g_withgrin: