Playing GR :AW ?

Which of these will you be playing in the months to come  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Deffo GRAW .. mind you the demo will make a delay on purchase if it plays bad with my rig.

As regards GR1 ... I finaly un-installed the whole thing & the mods only yesterday .. first time its been off my pc since I got it in 2001 :o .

As regards GR1 ... I finaly un-installed the whole thing & the mods only yesterday .. first time its been off my pc since I got it in 2001  :o .

OUCH!! That gotta hunt.....but you gotta make way for the future... :rocky:

Fresh

I agree, VIVA LA FUTURE :rofl:

GRAW if it turns out to be as good or better than GR. :unsure: Can't say I could ever get away from GR as I've still got many many mods I've yet to complete and it's the only military game that I still enjoy as much today as when I first got it. :wub:

After Playing the game, and being amazed at what is about to grace our PC`s. GRAW.

5 years is a long time, I have loved what Red Storm has accomplished with GR1 and how it has changed peoples lives.

I am sure Grin will do as good a job.

Hey, where's oblivion? :devil:

This is a very bad time for me.

I'll likely play GRAW PC and 360, plus Oblivion, plus some PDZ, plus some pick up games of GR1 when GRAW makes our crew nostalgic, plus HOMMV, plus some other 360 titles I'm anticipating if they actually reach here, plus..

Gah, and I wonder why I've been slow to find a new job out of state. :S

GRAW almost definatley, still waiting for demo then i'll buy.

Will still play GR1 periodically, but i'm sure GRAW will keep me entertained for quite sometime, then i expect we'll see GREMAW(Even More Advanced Warfighter) in about 18months-2yrs :D judging by the almost certain success that GRAW is going to be.