Ghost + G36K?

I was wondering,

I've seen in a couple screens and also in a few videos that the g36k is indeed ingame

though you never see it in hands of a ghost (on the second official trailer, at 01:01, when the ghost is running across and then walking, it looks like he's holding g36k, but I'm not sure), perhaps Bo can comment if ghosts are able to use g36k?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering,

I've seen in a couple screens and also in a few videos that the g36k is indeed ingame

though you never see it in hands of a ghost (on the second official trailer, at 01:01, when the ghost is running across and then walking, it looks like he's holding g36k, but I'm not sure), perhaps Bo can comment if ghosts are able to use g36k?

Perhaps it could be the XM8, after all it shares many design similarities with the G36k.

I was wondering,

Perhaps it could be the XM8, after all it shares many design similarities with the G36k.

dont have the hd version of the 2nd trailer if some1 could check it.

im a rvs veteran my g36k is my evrything!

g36k-L.jpg

U28P27T1D258135F26DT20050113080900.jpg

Edited by koopsta.kn1cca

I was wondering,

I'm sure you are talking about an M8 in the hands of a Ghost. The G36K seems to be a tango weapon (at least in this PC screen). However I'm sure the model modders of the GR community will be adding in their usual top notch weapon mods.

silent_op

Edited by silent_op

I was wondering,

g36k-L.jpg

Ah....the G36 and Raven Shield.....what a combo......I know. The XM-8 will be your weapon of choice then if you play GRAW. The Mexicans do have the G36 though. FYI, it can't be picked up from a dead soldier as well..

Fresh

Who knows, it's US vs MEX in MP & the Mexican rebels do use it in SP...

G36K is the new AK-47 of the future?

Not at all, Spain uses the G36 and it may be possible that Spain is suplying mexican military with the G36. It's not uncommon to see Spain selling weapons to Spanish language countries.

I was wondering,

g36k-L.jpg

Ah....the G36 and Raven Shield.....what a combo......I know. The XM-8 will be your weapon of choice then if you play GRAW. The Mexicans do have the G36 though. FYI, it can't be picked up from a dead soldier as well..

Fresh

Funny, whenever I played Raven Shield I´ve always used the M-16 or the Tavor Tar-21.

Who knows, it's US vs MEX in MP & the Mexican rebels do use it in SP...

G36K is the new AK-47 of the future?

Not at all, Spain uses the G36 and it may be possible that Spain is suplying mexican military with the G36. It's not uncommon to see Spain selling weapons to Spanish language countries.

or it is all about storyline :whistle: