GRAW on Giga (german show)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh emm gee oh emm gee I missed it ...=\ owell better to work so I can have the $$ to build my new rig ;)

are u gonna start a new thread for the vid your uploading?

Edited by Xeno

Hey, play it however it makes you happy.

Don't get offended if you play tactical, and the other guy run n guns and gets the same job done.

I'll play whatever way feels the best for me.

And being plagued with nothing but run n gun games, I'll probably end up playing it like that. Just habit I suppose.

Oh and thanks for the mirrors, appreciate it.

Streaming on the college connection isn't happening.

Buffering every 5 seconds is no good lol.

Edited by SillyHalfMexican

Cool footage, awesome when the tank went over the car : ) Did anyone else notice the HUGE park area in the nigh-mission??

Its hard to say anything about the AI imo, especially because we dont now at what difficulty he was playing.

Man I was getting a headache from all that german...and he was rambling about absolutely nothing at times! : / At least he admitted that he went into rambo-style.

Thanks again to Vth_F_Smith for the video.

Cool footage, awesome when the tank went over the car : ) Did anyone else notice the HUGE park area in the nigh-mission??

Its hard to say anything about the AI imo, especially because we dont now at what difficulty he was playing.

Man I was getting a headache from all that german...and he was rambling about absolutely nothing at times! : /  At least he admitted that he went into rambo-style.

Thanks again to Vth_F_Smith for the video.

Usually these guys play at the lowest difficulty settings that way they don't die to often. Well "Dennis" definitely gathered quite some experience in dieing within these 2 hours, that's for sure! :grin2:

Uhh...

What?

The editor didn't know the correct pronunciation of Ghost RECON! :rolleyes:

Thank god someone revealed this "mystery" inside the comments! ;)

Let's not be to hard with him because he's very new to the team and today had his first own takes! ;)

That guy definitly played on the lowest difficulty.  No doubt.

Yep and he lost his virtual life every time - seems like GRIN's AI is really tough even on the lowest setting! ;) Edited by Vth_F_Smith

That guy definitly played on the lowest difficulty.  No doubt.

Yep and he lost his virtual life every time - seems like GRIN's AI is really tough even on the lowest setting! ;)

If you play run-n-gun for sure. I´m glad that even on the lowest difficulty you can still clearly see GRINs approach on this game: A hardcore tactical shooter where you can and will die each second if you are not careful and use your team correctly.