GRAW on Giga (german show)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 till midnight, looking good is GRAW, i'd like to know what's in those gaming systems at giga studio, so smooth game play.

They don't have high-end systems at the giga studio. They have 2 graphiccards in SLI mode, but I don't know the exact specs of their PCs.

Striker-1991, they've said that it's a preview version with FIVE missions, not six. ;)

That may be but he said first he played the whole game then later he has finished all six levels. All in all a bit confused but it was his first day :)

I'm lucky I JUST clicked it to see the ghost in a parking lot (inside) and a tango dive across lol.

What has the be the funniest thing was when that tank RAN over the car and pointed its main gun RIGHT at him. he stood looking at it XD.

It would have been funnier if the tank fired.

Definitely some awesome footage. I can't wait for the game. The graphic was beyond divine, the gameplay, the physics and the features seemed to be very cool. The OpFor wasn't that intelligent in my opinion, but I don't know which degree of difficulty was set in the preview version.

They just said 'release will be in the beginning of May'

The nightvision isn't realistic compared to anno 2006... sharp, wide-screen and it even looked there was some blur.

Not only muzzleflash, but also muzzlesmoke and that really gives a lot more 'depth' to the gamefeeling. Got some more Fraps footage (384x288) that I will edit tomorrow afternoon.

Once again for all who couldn't watch this sp action; GRAW ROCKS!!

It sure is a #### good job they did @GRIN!! :g_cheers:

I'm sure the 'blind man' who raced in TopGear (UK-TV) would have a much better score than this german TV dumbass :P

Edited by Eyho

Well guys, I'm currently rendering the video. I tryed to cut out everything that wasn't related to GRAW but it's a very raw video since I only have Windows Movie Maker at the moment - no fades or so - just the hard cut's - but at least you get the info you need! :)

I'll refine it as soon as I re-installed my Vegas 5.0! :)

Edited by Vth_F_Smith

Well guys, I'm currently rendering the video. I tryed to cut out everything that wasn't related to GRAW but it's a very raw video since I only have Windows Movie Maker at the moment - no fades or so - just the hard cut's - but at least you get the info you need! :)

I'll refine it as soon as I re-installed my Vegas 5.0! :)

Awesome! Did you manage to record all GRAW takes? I just installed a few programs and wanted to record the repeat in half an hour, but if you have it all already, then I won´t have to do it. Don´t worry about any fancy fades. ;)

Ok, so i didn't go to bed and watched some parts, but this isn't anything more tham some  dumbass German playing a game with no clue.

he can play the game however he likes, it doesn't make him a dumbass because he plays it differently to you, you aint even played the thing yet! :huh:

Awesome!  Did you manage to record all GRAW takes?  I just installed a few programs and wanted to record the repeat in half an hour, but if you have it all already, then I won´t have to do it.  Don´t worry about any fancy fades. ;)

Yep, got everything! :)

Awesome! Thanks man, you saved me quite some work and of course, thanks that you do this for the community. ;)