Ghost Recon.net Forums

To the screenshots

German page Extreme Players posted today a preview of GRAW. Complete article is in german, but they show us many many new screenshots

If someone wants to translate it with a webpage, here is the link to the preview

Preview Extreme Players

And yes streak is good at the moment, another day with something new from GRAW :grin2:

Edited by BigSM

Yes it is, but remember the G36K will properly be out of service and on the blackmarket in 2013, where the game takes place. <_<

Its a terrorist weapon I'm sure, so no you can't pick it up, sorry. :D

Great screenshots BigSM, I bet we have a demo just around the corner. atleast that is what I'm hoping for. :D

Edited by REC0N
what the hell, i've got big strip ads actuall covering the right fifth of each picture, could it be more intrusive?

Check Gamespot.com, they ARE more intrusive.

Yes it is, but remember the G36K will properly be out of service and on the blackmarket in 2013, where the game takes place. <_<

Great screenshots BigSM, I bet we have a demo just around the corner. atleast that is what I'm hoping for. :D

######?! It isn´t the terrorists that use the G36, it's the Mexican soldiers that went rogue. And there´s no confirmation that you'll be fighting terrorists.

Why should it be out of service in 2013 ?!?

Take a look how long the M16 or the G3 is/was in service.

Why should it be out of service in 2013 ?!?

Take a look how long the M16 or the G3 is/was in service.

He's talking nonsense. G36 will be around for a long time.

I agree with RECON, it's a G36K not a standard. look at the hand shield and the muzzle.

Yep

http://www.hkdefense.us/pages/military-le/...bines/g36k.html

Edited by 3rdMillhouse

I doubt that. When I left Germany back in 2003, and US troops were replaced by german soldiers at the front gate, they had just issued, brand new G36k's. Germans kept the G3's in service for many years. It might be so that G36k's are there now. M4's are probably there now too.

But Mexico will be a very unstable place in the years to come...politically speaking.

Back on topic, nice screenshots. I'm very happy about what i see.

@ Grin as a whole... With all the alleyways and streets, who knows what evil lurks around each corner.. But GRIN about how many vertices(or polys) are the maps? With the level of detail, it has to be high

I feel honored to be able to play this game soon...

iirc the mexicans used g36ks in the xbox360-version.....so its probably safe to say, that the pc-version have them in it, too.

difference between 360-version and pc-version: in the 360-version you could grab enemies weapons from fallen soldiers. in the pc-version you can only get the ammo.