i27 LAN event - Video Interview with Ubisoft

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

at the top the bar is it the mp chat? awesome to see first mp footage

Hell yeah that's a chat box. I have no doubt LOL I'm so excited. I hope it is a chat box :P

And I don't think its a radar necessarily but maybe a little map of where you are to see if teammater are approaching you? WHatever now I'm guessing too much. Time will tell. :D

I would defenatly say it's MP footage. If I remember smoke is not available in SP.

And you see a chat bar on top.

Ace stuff, demo soon :grin1:

Yepp ppl this is MP footage.

I'm SO happy it is getting out there and SOON I can start talkin on the COOP and DOMINATION mode

YEAH!

Yepp ppl this is MP footage.

I'm SO happy it is getting out there and SOON I can start talkin on the COOP and DOMINATION mode

YEAH!

You sound as you are gonna wet your pants over being able to talk about MP game modes. :wacko:

Yeah well SP in all honour but MP is where you can compete right :)

Friend played it at i27... for those interested, heres his thoughts

"ghost recon advanced warrior is a tad slow.. but runs really well on multiplayer.. the options for tactics and team play is unbelievable...a few bugs that ive seen.. but the damage works really well.. a few of the guns are gay but some really nice ones

I think with the right maps and mods it will be insane"

He mentioned bugs with the sliding system and that mexico is like half the size of a small bf 2 map - also "100's of buttons" which really annoyed him... obviously not 100s but think he meant there was so many you couldnt reach them all with 1 hand in the same place...

Edited by ig.

"ghost recon advanced warrior is a tad slow.. but runs really well on multiplayer.. the options for tactics and team play is unbelievable...a few bugs that ive seen.. but the damage works really well.. a few of the guns are gay but some really nice ones

He mentioned bugs with the sliding system and that mexico is like half the size of a small bf 2 map - also "100's of buttons" which really annoying him... obviously not 100s but think he meant there was so many you couldnt reach them all with 1 hand in the same place...

Its meant to be slow, I believe. =)

Would probably get used to all the buttons after couple days of playing it, glad to hear maps aint giant in MP :)

He mentioned bugs with the sliding system and that mexico is like half the size of a small bf 2 map - also "100's of buttons" which really annoying him... obviously not 100s but think he meant there was so many you couldnt reach them all with 1 hand in the same place...

Would probably get used to all the buttons after couple days of playing it, glad to hear maps aint giant in MP :)

yeah but too slow apparently - he mentioned the word "campy"

yeah but too slow apparently - he mentioned the word "campy"

Thats up to the players I guess, just like rvs ;)