Mélissa Theuriau

the.ronin

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck is a MONG?

Mong

Adj. Lacking in physical and cerebal ability. General retardation.

However, in this case squad_e has adopted it to mean a person who is physically unattractive.

Got it. Thanks for the definition. :thumbsup:

...for which the words "minger" or "munter" would be far better suited.

My first time hearing these too. :blink:

My first time hearing these too. :blink:

minger - a male or female who fell out of the ugly tree at birth and hit every branch on the way down

Munter - A particularly ugly young lady.

These two refer to physical appearance, where as mong is mental retardation.

Talk about beauty and the beast ...

M-Theuriau-0357.jpg

jchung stop staring at the shadows!! :lol:

Well I'm finally gonna be back in town next week so expect The GDC to kick back into gear and see more drivel from me aside from Melissa updates.

Don't get me wrong ... Melissa updates will continue. Happy Thursday. :grin1:

Without fail Melissa is beyong just a "Hotty" .. she pure wife material. Ronin has certainly hit the mark on this. Im not sure ive actualy seen that many women with such complete natural looking gourgiousness than that little lady.

If I ever saw her on a night out I would probably cave in & forget how to talk/function properly for a few moments .... thats one stunning women :blink::)

(would be nice to get a shot of her without the TV makeup though)

Without fail Melissa is beyong just a "Hotty" .. she pure wife material. Ronin has certainly hit the mark on this. Im not sure ive actualy seen that many women with such complete natural looking gourgiousness than that little lady.

During my morning ritual of drooling at her, I actually mustered up one or two brain cells to function and I thought ... mostly every guy out there thinks she is incredibly beautiful beyond most measure. Heck, I don't even hate France as much now. That's freaky.

(would be nice to get a shot of her without the TV makeup though)

Ok.

MelissaTheuriau_1_4_16041.jpg

Yeah. Still drooling, aren't ya. Didn't help me much either.

...for which the words "minger"

My four year old cottoned onto that word, with often hilarious results.

Sat in the back seat of the car one day while I was washing it or something, she motioned to me to approach. As I did, she wound the window down an inch, and strained her neck up so you could speak through the gap. Then as I turned my head and put my ear towards the car, with a dead pan face, and calm as you like, she simply muttered "minger" and proceeded to wind the window back up!!!! :rofl:

Good one on the "not so much makeup" front Ronin ... thats 100 percent confirmed it for me .. that hands down is a woman to die for! She could break some hearts even without realising ... oh what a burden it must be for her .... :)

@Rocky .... class!

Ive always liked ..... UGLY : "Heffer" ......... REALY UGLY: "Hoofing Heffer" .... cracks me up! :lol: