GRIN Appreciation Society

Yep, so far so good, but I'd like to play the game before I give the final verdict ;) However, whatever the outcome of the game is, Bo and his associates have shown an amazing interest for the community and the fans. Thanks again for your time and effort and I look forward to seeing this dialogue continue (as add-ons and patches need to be developed)...and future games!!!! :D:thumbsup:

Cheers Peace

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Society? Where's my blazer? Where's my pin? Where's the secret handshake? :)

Hehe, other than that, I'm in total agreement. While I understand why (and think it's usually quite reasonable) dev teams tend to stay away from the community, especially in the pre-release phase, I think it's totally cool that GRIN has gotten "down in the pit" with us and shared as much as they have.

Words can't properly describe how much I appreciate that as a gamer. Thanks a bunch, GRIN.

Thanks Grin.. We couldnt ask for a better dev team to make this game. It is so much appreciated for you guys to come here and answer questions and take the time out to be in the community. I hope to see your company grow even more. You guys deserve it. :grin1:

*Raises Glass* To Grin..live long and prosper! :grin2:

Since all the people around here already said everything I could say....

*Raises Glass* To Grin..live long and prosper! :grin2:

*also raises his glass* Q'apla! ;)

Hey, what about a special GRIN day after release? Everyone could start a server with names containing the word GRIN (in caps) to show off their support to the dev's? Wouldn't that be a nice idea? :)

Edited by Vth_F_Smith

This could turn into a very long thread :)

Despite having not played the game yet, I'm extremely impressed with the work that GRIN has done and the time and effort the Devs have put into participating on this forum. I've said it before, but it's worth saying again: any game that GRIN is involved in over the next 20 years, I'll buy - you guys are amazing :grin1:

Many thanks GRIN! :thumbsup:

As soon as i read the words 'mod support' and 'coop', the world seemed to be a better place ;)

Although (almost) nobody actually played the game yet, there's convidence all will turn out right. And that says alot after the GR2 debacle.

Oh well, we'll all see when we play the demo next week ;):whistle:

Hopefully we are all looking at years of enjoying GRAW and improving it with the help of all the dedicated gr.net people & GRIN.

It is indeed a good thing to see the GRIN employees visiting GR.Net to interact with the people who will be spending their hard earned money to purchase GRAW. Although it would be impossible to include everything that each of us want in GRAW I hope that it includes a big part of what made GR so great. The final verdict is yet to come but it sure looks and sounds like it's full of promise. :grin1:

I've been very sceptical against any product UBI released after the GR2 debacle (both XBOX and PC) but I have to agree that the information being released lately by GRIN and the dedication they seemingly have to give us a worthy sequel to GR1 is heartwarming.

So, kudos to GRIN for sticking with this and trying to give us the game we all are longing for. :)

Is GRIN currently seeking investment partners? Considering going public?

By the way...I love the grin smilies...too cool!

:grin3::grin2::grin1:

This says it all:

http://www.grin.se/

"GRIN. When GRIN was founded, the mission was to create state of the art games using breakthrough technology - which is exactly what we have become known for doing.

GRIN has long experience in developing both realistic simulators and fantasy/sci-fi games, all while pushing the envelope in the graphical realm.

Past titles include the award-winning "Ballistics", "Bandits - Phoenix Rising", and numerous arcade machines as well as military and civilian simulators.

Founded in 1997 by the Andersson brothers, GRIN today stands fast with 30 dedicated developers with their mind set on elevating PC and console gaming. To GRIN, the journey into the future of gaming is in no way a journey into the dark unknown.

The clear and flexible thinking of the team defines our path: We combine the experience of the past with the technology of the future to develop new gaming experiences for new platforms. "

Edited by Druac_Blaise

The poeple at GRIN are great, especially Bo, it amazes at how much he interacts with the community, if anyone here plays COD2 or BF2, they know how much the devs dont interact with the community, but with grin its different. They care about the customers and actully read the stuff on the forums. So thanks again for a game that i know will be great, whether my computer can play it or not :D

www.BOgrin.youaremighty.com

[Merged into existing thread]

Edited by Pave Low

Aye. If the game is as good as it seems it will be. Though i am guessing Bo has some hidden thing sup his sleeve that will make the game ROCK even more then expected.

I will be a return customer of grins in the future. Simply because they seem to care, and that a rarity these days.