New Dev Video - GRAW PC footage

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Bo and all of GRIN;

I used an online english to Swedish translator so i hope the translation isn't messed up

Bo och all av Flina , tack själv för all den hår nyheter på det computern spel. Du stötarna har arbetat sant hård och förtjäna tack själv för en arbete väl gjort. Bo , någon begreppen när spelen skulle komme på tryck för frige?

Hope nothing was lost in the translation..

-Papa6

P.S. Spöke Försona avancerat warfighter klippa!

to my portuguese friends..

Espírito Reconciliar avançado warfighter rochas!
Edited by Papa6

I'm laughing WITH you, not AT you, buddy. Those online translators never do the job right. I'll be giggling myself to sleep now, having read that...

With that being said - good night! Off to the folding bed here in the office...

(yeah that's right, we sacrifice comfort, social lives and hygiene for you guys)

What we've done is write a geneal ai who manages to solve situations no matter where you put it in. So there's almost nothing that's pre-scripted in ghost recon, the ai is like very adaptive and reactive to what you do. Which gives you very interesting situations every time you replay the game, it's diffrent each time.

Plus on the ai front, with your team  that you don't need to babysit them, you use them as a tool.

Replayability----THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

Though I dream of getting to enjoy this game with 3 more members simultaneously, in reality, I would proabably get more SP out of it. With these features, I can be teamleader and be part of the war, OR a General watching a battle unfold.

*Gringe* a just felt the hair on the back of my neck rise and goosebumps all over. I never felt that way since wargames in the Corp.

Thank you so much GRIN.

Thanks for the translations too. :thumbsup: For a second I thought Bo was drunk and was blabbering in fluent drunkenish. :rofl:

ITS A JOKE!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the translation Desmond. We love you man. One of these days I'm going to bring a king size bed to GRIN HQ and throw out that fold-out bed so all the other GRIN crew get jealous. Yep, I'll do just that.

And yep, replayability is going to be just awesome. My heart is racing at all this game is going to be. UNfortunately, I won't be able to play it because I don't have $ for a PC upgrade. :(

Do I really want to know what that word means? Should it be covered with a bunch of #####s?

OT: puck as in hockeypuck, and tvåa as in a two. so, no ;) /OT

Oh, and really liked everything that's seen and heard in the vid, can't wait 'till I'll get to play it myself. :D

Just hope they fixed the reticle on the holosight so you don't see it with the weapon down

so i'm guessing this was all coop footage?

in the two scenes with the peeking down the alley- the first time there are two guys- the second time there is one guy- is this an example of the replayability because enemies take different routes each time you play? or was it the same scene? if so, do the dead bodies dissapear? (i also can't proclaim my happiness enough for the movement while peeking/zoomed)

also - whats with the black guy moonwalking away from the danger? (2:30) is that racial profiling? :D

sorry if my wording is a little off- i'm a bittle lit drunk.

Edit: Damn, pucktvåa ;)

Do I really want to know what that word means? Should it be covered with a bunch of #####s?

Not to worry WK. It's quite a harmless word really and translates to "second on the puck", an icehockey reference ;) IE it just means he covered something that's already been covered by someone else.

Edit: exactly what I am here as Shade242 has already covered the explanation :rofl:

stuff

stuff

stuff

NOOOOOO. I just got done translating and subtitling the video too! :(((

I was just waiting for approval to share it..

You can still share that, I know Id like to watch that video with subtitles so I can watch the vid as he speaks about it. I cant see why you would need any approval on that.

stuff

stuff

stuff

NOOOOOO. I just got done translating and subtitling the video too! :(((

I was just waiting for approval to share it..

You can still share that, I know Id like to watch that video with subtitles so I can watch the vid as he speaks about it. I cant see why you would need any approval on that.

Show us the video!!! :o=

:lol:

also - whats with the black guy moonwalking away from the danger? (2:30) is that racial profiling?  :D

maybe this guy was watching everyone six/rear, that's why he's walking backward.  As far as moonwalking, M. Jackson was not available for motion-capture that day and he used up all of his pajama for all his court appearances.

As far as racial profiling, have you seen a caucasian do a moonwalk? Very terrible.  I know only one black guy who can't do a moonwalk---that's Michael Jordan---seen him on SaturdayNightLive---hey, he can't be that perfect. Not let me see if I can do...BAM!!!---MEDIC!!! :rofl:

Edit: Damn, pucktvåa ;)

Not to worry WK. It's quite a harmless word really and translates to "second on the puck", an icehockey reference ;) IE it just means he covered something that's already been covered by someone else.

Edit: exactly what I am here as Shade242 has already covered the explanation :rofl:

I was thinking something else, but...

cool video though, but somehow, im not into PLayer animations...dunno, they are so...classic. When you run, you dont see your hands going down, they already are in less than sec!

Body-awarennes? dunno, but...where is that?

EDIT: look how wepaon swings when walking, up-down, up-down, same weird animaiton...hope this is not final version of the game <_<

:whistle:

Edited by capteenix