Since when does Mexico have M12A1's

Again another vehicle for the modders to play with, but for realisms sake-come on let the French vehicles pile up and blow the snaught out of them.

LOL

NOX

Oh wait... DON*T THEY ? OMG!!!

Or could it be a story in the game revealing why... oh no I bet it could not.

Again another vehicle for the modders to play with, but for realisms sake-come on let the French vehicles pile up and blow the snaught out of them.

LOL

NOX

LMAO.. I'm liking Bo more and more. :rofl:

LOL

NOX

:rofl::rofl: Good one ! :thumbsup:

I couldn't give a care less about the story as I do the quality of GRAW.

@Nox, it's inherently stupid to come here and bash those who made the game when they frequent these forums. but it is a freedom of speech environment for the most part and within reason.. :huh:

People are rediculous. Stop ripping on the devs. They've done three times the research you have and have sure as hell built more games than you, if any for that fact.

They've put in hours of excrutiating research and developement and to have some person come in and rip them on their own forums for that matter, especially when that person most likely doesn't have a clue is inexcuseable.

(This post was made in reference to NOX)

Edited by BlackSmoke

OMG BO!! not the story line! Hansel and Gredel, the three pigs, Hellen Keller-not the Alamo all over!!

Do not get me wrong I like the Panhards, as long as they sit still and are a quite peaceful target, after all if they are moving a TOW might kill someone. But Abrams!! I would rather have a knife fight in Slussen!

Peace out

NOX

LOL May the VIKIN Gods bless you

OMG BO!! not the story line! Hansel and Gredel, the three pigs, Hellen Keller-not the Alamo all over!!

Do not get me wrong I like the Panhards, as long as they sit still and are a quite peaceful target, after all if they are moving a TOW might kill someone. But Abrams!! I would rather have a knife fight in Slussen!

Peace out

NOX

It took you so long to type that? It's vikinG btw.

Peace out

NOX

You know, everyone else is right. You really should play the game. If you can't wait, play the 360 version.

There's a very simple, in game explanation why the M1A2s are there, presented in the story. It's not overly complicated or disbelievable either--it in fact is something that happens all the time in foriegn relations.

Since when does mexico have M1A2s? Since a certain event immediately prior to the start of the game. That's when :)

NO! it is VIKIN you southern type of elderberry eater!

Oh if there is some sort of in game explanation that is fine for the game, but since this game was a West Point requirement ie GR1, and the reading of Redstorm Rising was mandatory at Annapolis-I hate to give that advantage to a game.

Realism is based on facts, oh let me say that again faxts is fakts, fackts by any other name is lies.

Oh if there is some sort of in game explanation that is fine for the game, but since this game was a West Point requirement ie GR1, and the reading of Redstorm Rising was mandatory at Annapolis-I hate to give that advantage to a game.

Realism is based on facts, oh let me say that again faxts is fakts, fackts by any other name is lies.

And fact: The Mex got the tanks in a proposed military union.

Btw.. I never go to Slussen... to much noobs there :)

Ok...we are talking facts here.

FACT: GR:AW is set in the future, not the present. So by that time it's quite possible that Mexico uses the M1A2 MBT's.

FACT: As has been previously explained part of the storyline incorporates how Mexico came into possesion of said tanks.

In my mind that pretty much covers it.

OT: I'm sure you would rub your eyes in disbelief NOX if you saw the latest Iranian tank design, the Zolfaqar-3 MBT. Unless you take a very close look at the small details of it it's a near perfect clone of the M1A1 tank :yes:

zolfaghar3-pic1.jpg

Iranian Zolfaqar-3 MBT

And fact: The Mex got the tanks in a proposed military union.

Btw.. I never go to Slussen... to much noobs there :)

Slussen is full of Dane's? they make great cookies-LOL

I do not know or believe there is an a contract by Cadillac Gage nor Chrysler or General Dynamics that sells Abrams Technology to The Mexican Government I may be wrong but..

I am very much anticipating this game, I want so much for me and my brothers to play again together as a team. In no way take any of my posts as antagonistic nor negative-just that we like it real.

NOX

Peace out

Tampa-Home of Central Command

Ok...we are talking facts here.

FACT: GR:AW is set in the future, not the present. So by that time it's quite possible that Mexico uses the M1A2 MBT's.

FACT: As has been previously explained part of the storyline incorporates how Mexico came into possesion of said tanks.

In my mind that pretty much covers it.

OT: I'm sure you would rub your eyes in disbelief NOX if you saw the latest Iranian tank design, the Zolfaqar-3 MBT. Unless you take a very close look at the small details of it it's a near perfect clone of the M1A1 tank  :yes:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/wor...aghar3-pic1.jpg

Iranian Zolfaqar-3 MBT

It looks small, or is that an illusion? I wonder how well it performs?

I watched a show on the future of war sometime ago and the eveolution of the tank was toward a smaller, stealthier, low profile type vehicle... did they get there first? You think they had design help from the russians or chinese? When I think armor, I never though Iran before.

About the Hollywood picture of the M1 "want-to-be" and me not recognizing it. It aint a MBT my friend. It is a mockup, and does not look like an Abrams-if you knew what you where talking about you would see what I see immediately.

About the Hollywood picture of the M1 "want-to-be" and me not recognizing it. It aint a MBT my friend.  It is a mockup, and does not look like an Abrams-if you knew what you where talking about you would see what I see immediately.

Show us where that picture of the Iranian tank was taken then. How do you know it is a mockup? If it isn't a main battle tank, then what is it?

About the Hollywood picture of the M1 "want-to-be" and me not recognizing it. It aint a MBT my friend.  It is a mockup, and does not look like an Abrams-if you knew what you where talking about you would see what I see immediately.

Show us where that picture of the Iranian tank was taken then. How do you know it is a mockup? If it isn't a main battle tank, then what is it?

If you look closely at the front spindle of the "mock-up" you will see even spacing between all seven spindles-yes it looks Christie, but gun stability would be impossible when moving. The Front Spindle has to travel in 3 directions, and the close spacement between 1 and 2 make that impossible, so you would have left right yaw in gun and up down in regards to right up left down transversal of bad terrain.

If you drive this tank into battle you are a target.

If you look closely at the front spindle of the "mock-up" you will see even spacing between all seven spindles-yes it looks Christie, but gun stability would be impossible when moving. The Front Spindle has to travel in 3 directions, and the close spacement between 1 and 2 make that impossible, so you would have left right yaw in gun and up down in regards to right up left down transversal of bad terrain.

Again I do not post here to Bash the Devs, I just like it real. I have been to Mexico City and you would never want to bring an MBT into the environment VISA vie the Mexican Governments purchase on 6 wheeled Panhards. Remember most if not all of their combat effective troops are quartered within ten miles of their capital (Mexco City). You need wheeled vehicles and beleive me I would rather fight MBT positions with air cover than Wheeled Vehicle's with their mobility, and 20mm's.

Again I do not post here to Bash the Devs, I just like it real. I have been to Mexico City and you would never want to bring an MBT into the environment VISA vie the Mexican Governments purchase on 6 wheeled Panhards. Remember most if not all of their combat effective troops are quartered within ten miles of their capital (Mexco City). You need wheeled vehicles and beleive me I would rather fight MBT positions with air cover than Wheeled Vehicle's with their mobility, and 20mm's.

But you do know the game is set in 2013 and not 2006 right? The tanks are not sold they are given to the Mexico gov as part of the agreement. Happens all the time in the arms / political trade.

Edited by Colin