Spectater Mode

I have similar question. Will we have a death cam - when u r killed, u can watch ur surroundings with that - I hope we will not. It totaly spoils the game on competitive level so I beg u, get rid of it if its implemented.

I have similar question. Will we have a death cam - when u r killed, u can watch ur surroundings with that - I hope we will not. It totaly spoils the game on competitive level so I beg u, get rid of it if its implemented.

Its the same thing as spectater mode.

Anyways I hope we atleast will have that option, only to be able to make these kind of movies though.

Yeah, your opinion.

IMO it wasn't that bad really. I mean if you die in the first minute you can still help your team by checking your surroundings (around your dead body) - they're still "involved" in a way.

Have the same question actually. That was one of two reasons why I didnt buy lockdown. the other being that it uterly sucked. the first because in coop, once you died, all you could do was look at the ground, talk about annoying, buying an uber computer to play a great game with friends, only to die and get frustrated and look at the floor, die the next round because of that frustration.

Anyway, I would be REALLY annoyed if there where zero views that can be had after dieing. At least let us interact with something if no came is there, I dont mind not having a ghost came, but at least let us view what our buddies are doing, if not through thier eyes, at least through cross coms?

Yeah, your opinion.

IMO it wasn't that bad really. I mean if you die in the first minute you can still help your team by checking your surroundings (around your dead body) - they're still "involved" in a way.

If you're the guy im thinking you are, then you should know how it worked in the game. It's totaly unfair when u kill a guy and he is picking your position from his dead body (oh yeah, he is near my body! GL this ######! - thanks for that :/). With such thing its imposible to win sometimes (mostly - if your enemy have bodies in major points or paths). A person who has been shot down should go to observer mode and look at the game through his mates eyes.

well in the 360 version when u die your teammate can see what ever your cross com view shows, so you might not be able to see your own body, but your teammates might be able to see your surroundings thru cc

Edited by HaDeZ

Yea but if your dead half your cross-com is going to be asphalt, so I don't think that would be considered an unfair advantage. However death cam like in COD is just rediculous, it directly points out the area of your enemy which is a. completely unrealistic and b. unfair for the guy who just did a good job by killing the enemy. He shouldn't be penalized by having his position given away.

Edited by BlackSmoke

Yea but if your dead half your cross-com is going to be asphalt, so I don't think that would be considered an unfair advantage. However death cam like in COD is just rediculous, it directly points out the area of your enemy which is a. completely unrealistic and b. unfair for the guy who just did a good job by killing the enemy. He shouldn't be penalized by having his position given away.

sometimes you get an obstructed view....depends on how you hit the ground. but even if you have half a screen you can maximize the view ( to the black and white image of cc that was shown). I get what your saying tho and its a good point. Not sure what they have instored as far as viewing from you dead body.

Being able to see through your your dead teammates cross com is a fine idea. Having 3 different views isn't needed though. And yes, if you die face down, you can always stare at pavement.

As for killcam, I like it in COD2. Shows me who's hackin and who's not. As "unrealistic" as you think it may be, it gets rid of a lot of whinin' about "no way he coulda made that shot". Well, umm, yes he did and here's how. And if the shot was through impenetrable fog, then you know who to have banned.

• 1 month later...

I think I would just like to have something to watch after I'm dead... I also learn things from other players, maybe good spots to shoot others, techniques, etc. I didn't see anything in the recent patch lists for the summer with anything about spectator or obs mode. GRIN, are you guys considering this?? Just don't wanna get my hopes up if your not. :grin1:

No this game needs spec mode always had it.Any thing is better then looking at score board for 5-10 mins thats gets boring.Plus I like watching others play and how they play.It can always be turn off in matches.

Who doesnt like watcing your team mate get owned by some noob (lol).I hope they add it the MP modes.