I contend that GRAW PC will be a jolly good game.

well, i just had a quick look at your old posts, to see if maybe i was wrong about you. But no, ive been right all along.

All your old posts are just opionionated crap. I want this in graw, i want that in graw, graw needs this. Id hardly say your posts helped change graw, you often had to apologise for what you said after posting.

You werent part of the solution poita, you just got in the way while people that were being useful and constructive got the job done.

The fact you live and breathe for a computer game means nothing to me. If anything it means you shouldnt play a large role in the development process, because you are too fanatical for your own good. IIRC you were part of the crowd that pretty much wanted GR1 on a new engine. Thats pretty bloody pointless.

So get rid of the 'graw is awesome because of me' attitude and be greatful the devs are a very good bunch.

Things looked as though they were going the same way as GR2: lots of idiots slamming the game they hadnt heard anything about yet.

Another sequel bypassing the PC would have been a disaster, be thankful they have decided to make a new PC title. Get over yourself.

There seems to be two mentalities at work on these forums. One that feels totally powerless over the course of events and don’t understand that the second type of posters are trying to help Devs to make a great game. You see, we may not know about inside mechanics game development, but we sure are experts as to what we like and what we don’t in a FPS.

Now that the game is upon us, you resurface, bashing the very people that invested some of their time giving the good folks at GRIN feedback on their work in progress. Whether they appreciate it or not, need it or not, is their business and i believe that i fulfilled my side of the deal as a fan of the series. Nothing more, nothing less.

Fans will give their opinions now, and for days to come. What you gonna do?

Do your self a favour and go back to the General Off Topic where you seem to excel because you obviously don’t understand what the fans are trying to do here, and you don’t look happy here. You never talk about the game, but comment on the comments, that’s all you ever do.

:(

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet another forum thread where people cant take anything as a grain of salt and disregard what people say. Quit arguing over stuff that's moot anyways. We need a moderator to lock this thread. Until then, dont post anything unless you have decent information to add. Most of the stuff here is OPINION and not fact. Get a grip!

SN6

:lockd:  :lockd:   :yes:

And yet another forum thread where people cant take anything as a grain of salt and disregard what people say.  Quit arguing over stuff that's moot anyways. We need a moderator to lock this thread. Until then, dont post anything unless you have decent information to add.  Most of the stuff here is OPINION and not fact. Get a grip!

SN6

Exactly and this is why this thread is now locked. I warned that this would happen if not gotten back on track. Do not start any more posts like this, anyone!

:locked: