Any info on new DLC?

AJ Riley

Before people star getting bored and trading their games after playing the great campaign and beating the 10 maps a few times; we should get some new DLC.

I think GRAW is a great game dont get me wrong! I Love it! But it falls short online for some reason... as beautiful as the maps are, WE NEED BIGGER MAPS UBI! Once you've been around a few times the current maps feel too short already. Did I mention WE NEED BIGGER MAPS? :o= And most of my XBL friends agree... the current maps are great but everything starts happening way too fast and ends too soon. I miss the sense of exploration, strategy and preparation before the shooting begins.

I hear people complaining about not finding good games on Live and my answer to that is FRIENDS LIST, I play with my friends to make sure I get the best experience out of every game played. Beef up your Friends List and give feedback when u find a great gamer to play. The tools are there for us to use. I was one person highly intimidated by the annoyance of playing online with rude, aggravating beings or run and gun mindless players; little by little a started collecting a few friends and now have a healthy FL that has made the world of a difference when it comes to play ANY game online.

Anyway, back to my thread point; I honestly hope UBI is planning to come out with some more DLC soon.

This week Oblivion is giving us a few more quests and places to do... and im only 27 hrs into the game!! But I think is great they keep rewarding players with extra content... time has proven that people will b*** about it but buy anyways :lol:

Ok, im out of here... thanks for puttting up with my rant... :lol:

Yep I heard the pc versions map of mexico is 3 times bigger. So in the expansion (we know its coming) lets have bigger maps. Urban , Forest, etc doesn't matter. more single player weapons. Because I dont have xbl i cant get any downloadable content thats why I need an expansion. I can't play the pc version due to my sissy computer. But if there is an expansion . Use the 360's power to push the limits with enviornments. :thumbsup:

This week Oblivion is giving us a few more quests and places to do... and im only 27 hrs into the game!! But I think is great they keep rewarding players with extra content... time has proven that people will b*** about it but buy anyways  :lol:

Because they're charging for it. :blink:

I agree, bigger maps, sooner would be better than later.

Some folks might be thinking, "be patient, the game has only been out a month."

Well, yeah, but it shipped with only 10 maps, compared to 20+ in previous titles, so of course it is running dry faster.

By the way, this quote from Serellan below isn't exactly true because people will buy video games that they don't think are perfect. Game developers and publishers prove that every day. :P

QUOTE(Serellan @ Apr 6 2006, 11:13 PM)

The perfect game to you would sell EXACTLY...1 copy.

We could definately use some more maps.

Another 15 or 20 would be nice. If they were bigger, that would be even better.

I'd also like a cookie.

I wanna see an expansion pack info. It is a tradition :thumbsup: When I heard of Summit Strike I was like Oh SHHH. So I wann see jungle enviornments with the single player graphic goodness. Without the glitches however. The cover move might have to bwe tweked for trees however. Come on Ubi drop some info before I have to pull some sam fisher espionage mess and hack into the system .

I'd also like a cookie.

A whole cookie? I think that's asking for a bit much.

I wanna see an expansion pack info. It is a tradition :thumbsup:  When I heard of Summit Strike I was like Oh SHHH. So I wann see jungle enviornments with the single player graphic goodness. Without the glitches however. The cover move might have to bwe tweked for trees however. Come on Ubi drop some info before I have to pull some sam fisher espionage mess and hack into the system .

The multiplayer graphics will never change; at least not until the next reinvention Ghost Recon. I can assure you of this.

I'd also like a cookie.

A whole cookie? I think that's asking for a bit much.

I wanna see an expansion pack info. It is a tradition :thumbsup:  When I heard of Summit Strike I was like Oh SHHH. So I wann see jungle enviornments with the single player graphic goodness. Without the glitches however. The cover move might have to bwe tweked for trees however. Come on Ubi drop some info before I have to pull some sam fisher espionage mess and hack into the system .

The multiplayer graphics will never change; at least not until the next reinvention Ghost Recon. I can assure you of this.

Not mp single player levels