Snipers!

well, that still does not explain why after the round is fired, the count is still 31 and you have a SCAR with and AIMpoint scope looking like a sniper scope?

Obviosly everything has to be perfect and work perfectly before you take screenshots and release them - or someone will perform their ss autopsy and point out everything that is wrong and crave an explanation.

Well how about this explanation: A game takes a long time to develop. During the development different some parts of the product reach their final, finished state at before others. To hype the game during this development, you take screenshots and spread to the public. These screenshots are obviously taken before the weapon/ammo indicator was working as it should.

it must be hella frustrating for u Devs at GRIN - every SS you put up some tosser has to ###### and moan about it....not saying you've done wrong semperfi, just talking in general terms.

i luv 99% of the SS including these.

Edited by PoW_LigHtsPeEd

well, that still does not explain why after the round is fired, the count is still 31 and you have a SCAR with and AIMpoint scope looking like a sniper scope?

Obviosly everything has to be perfect and work perfectly before you take screenshots and release them - or someone will perform their ss autopsy and point out everything that is wrong and crave an explanation.

:P

I’d be trilled for fans to ask question about my work. Asking questions about something is what an inquisitive mind that has interest into something does..

Speaking of ss autopsy :)

If the cross com is on the left eye, and the rifle scope is on the right eye. How come the cross com is still visible when shooting? ;) Or are we shooting with both eyes open? :huh:

I’d be trilled for fans to ask question about my work. Asking questions about something is what an inquisitive mind that has interest into something does..

Speaking of ss autopsy  :)

If the cross com is on the left eye, and the rifle scope is on the right eye. How come the cross com is still visible when shooting?  ;)  Or are we shooting with both eyes open? :huh:

Well he wasn't asking - he was pointing out obvious bugs in a manner that made it look like he thought he was informing the developer of something they didn't already know. A question mark at the end of the sentence doesn't always make it a question you know. <_<

You don't have any understanding for how this ss autopsy attitude can be frustrating for a developer? It's like underestimating their intelligence. :rolleyes:

Oh well, I didn't mean to start bashing anyone - I'd just like to let ya'll know it indeed is a little irritating reading this kind of posts, and see how they quickly whirl into a tornado of posts indicating fear of how the game will turn out.

I assure you, we are on top of things. :)

Desmond, just ignore posts that frustrate you. :) If I responded to posts that I don´t like, I would get banned in a second thanks to my bad temper (lol), so I better skip and forget the post, and use the "ignore user" feature if necessary. ;)

But anyway, we are all very thankful of the work you guys are making for us, and that you participate with us and talk with us. We love you all! :D

Edited by agentkay

Speaking of ss autopsy  :)

If the cross com is on the left eye, and the rifle scope is on the right eye. How come the cross com is still visible when shooting?  ;)  Or are we shooting with both eyes open? :huh:

Well he wasn't asking - he was pointing out obvious bugs in a manner that made it look like he thought he was informing the developer of something they didn't already know. A question mark at the end of the sentence doesn't always make it a question you know. <_<

You don't have any understanding for how this ss autopsy attitude can be frustrating for a developer? It's like underestimating their intelligence. :rolleyes:

Oh well, I didn't mean to start bashing anyone - I'd just like to let ya'll know it indeed is a little irritating reading this kind of posts, and see how they quickly whirl into a tornado of posts indicating fear of how the game will turn out.

I assure you, we are on top of things. :)

Its our job to make your lives a living hell so that the resulting work comes out majestic! :devil:

Hey, its the natural order of things. After its all said and done you will be thankful and proud.