Demo

wFeather

Quake 4 wasn't good.  :(

:huh: okay. He said (any for that matter). But really, I think the point is, all three of those games were highly anticipated, probably more so then GR:AW with no pre-demo.

I actually did like both Quake4 and Doom3 more then HL2. But, I wouldn't expect anyone else to, nor try to defend them. I just enjoyed them is all.

Quake 4 wasn't good.  :(

:huh: okay. He said (any for that matter). But really, I think the point is, all three of those games were highly anticipated, probably more so then GR:AW with no pre-demo.

I actually did like both Quake4 and Doom3 more then HL2. But, I wouldn't expect anyone else to, nor try to defend them. I just enjoyed them is all.

Yeah, all three of them were vastly more anticipated than GRAW is. And all three decent games, Doom3 and HL2 being GOTYs.

Hmmm...a GOOD FPS that came out without a demo...VBS1!

There wasn't asmuch as an official hint that it was going to come out publicly before the sales were on, atleast if you didn't have inside information that is.

And asfar as I'm concerned VBS1 is THE FPS game/simulation that's on the market today. Yes it's got outdated graphics by todays standards but the gameplay is superior to all other shooters out there and I can't see it being surpassed anytime soon, not even by GR:AW!