What are some of the Best All around gun mods.

zapufast

I am fairly new to GR and was wanting to know some gun mods that are good all around guns. I was also interested in a full vision, bino,sniper, and night vision. I downloaded one and when I zoom up it turns the screen white. Thanks in advance for any help. :hehe:

Some of my favorite Weapons Mods are:

Trance's M4 Mod

Standard Upgrade

NMM Weapons Mod v2.2*

Navy SEALS v2*

BajaBravo Sabre Teams*

(*skins too)

Although some of these mods include skins, they have some of the best weapons around. This is why GR shall remain a popular game. The Mod community keeps it going. Keep up the great work.

I like SOTOPlaster V4. It has great reticules and silenced weapons. Great sniping and Recon equipment. The Support weapons even have decent reticules. Its nice to be able to see. IDF is nice too. I kinda like Navy Seals but it does not run well on a Mac with the upgrade.

These are the MOD's I use for GR:

Navy Seals v2.0

Free Libya AVA 1.4

Sealz Harntrox 4

SOTOPlaster's SPV4

Earl's Standard Upgrade v1

Alfa FSB's General Enemy Realism Mod (always have this activated) <-Great MOD for weapon realism

Black Ops w/upgrade kits

Ncognito's GHOSTS

One Shot, One Kill v1

Disable Threat Indicator (always activated)

There are many great mods in the GR community, however, these are the ones I enjoy most.

I am very new to GR (bought it yesterday) I have a Mac. I didn't see much info on the sight (maybe I'm blind) but will all these mods work on my mac? How do I install them? How do I use them?

I am not much of a gamer. I like to play C&C, and SWGB occasionally with my brother. I tried GR demo from a MacAddict CD and I got hooked. I don't know a lot of the ins and outs of gaming and moding.