Jump to content



Recommended Posts

There are two versions as well, one with a USB connection, one with standard 3.5mm jackplugs, if you've got a 5.1 speaker setup go for the 3.5 jackplug version cos it comes with a controller box where you can plug in your speakers too then you can run though either the speakers or the headphones without messing around at the back of your pc to change the leads over, theres a nice diagram here showing you what I mean


Link to comment
Share on other sites

didn't need to mate, they were both supplied by the manufacturer  :rofl:

Ooo ... ahhh. The perks of being an international celebrity. :thumbsup:

No, you don't understand, that is Scottish for "we stole it off the back of a lorry"!! ;)

All the urban understanding of words and slang is provided by: http://www.urbandictionary.com/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...