Sony sinks to all new lows.

Avalon Drew

Sony just doesn't know when to stop.

Look at this. It's ridiculous.

Sony gets more insecure by the day. All new cheap shots!

Not only to they manage to bash on Microsoft AND Nintendo, but they hit all of the supporters of HD-DVD, too?!

I don't see how people are letting Sony get away with this kind of stuff. It's gone way too far!

Nintendo, if anything, should be number one. Their customer service is top-notch, and they ALWAYS resolve ALL of my issues. Never before have I been treated as well by a company's customer support. Bash on Microsoft all you want, but leave, of all people, NINTENDO out of it!

And then to drag HD-DVD into it! Sony sickens me more by the day. It makes me really wish there was a law against big-name liars being total dickheads.

All you have to do is look at the first reply on the page where the article is located to understand the truth. MS was attacked relentlessly over the 360 defects. When in fact they were below the 3% industry standard for defects on new products.

I have owned 1 360, 1 Xbox, and 4 PS2s. One with a useless unused HDD that Sony made all sorts of wild claims about. Everything from game downloads to an incredible multimedia player that Sony claimed would be pre-installed. Of course after we booted up the drive, the truth became evident. My Xbox was played a great deal more than all 4 PS2s combined.

Those pre-rendered videos Sony showed last year at E3 and tried to pass off as real time were just the tip of the iceberg. It helps if you have misinformed people. Kevin P, that ###### from G4 TV was still claiming and denying the Killzone video was pre-rendered even after the dev team admitted it. Lemmings help. That's what that study shows me.

We use mostly Sony cameras at work. And their service is the worst. Compared to our Nikon's whose service is top notch.

I can't believe that people would trust Sony THAT much. Dell, yes, sony, no way.

After having nightmarish dealings with Sony over service of a Trinitron, walkman, discman, CD player with dual cassette, and seeing my friends deal with Sony too, I would never trust Sony.

Ironically I know a person with a PS2, and that is the only Sony product that I know a person has had without any trouble (except for one of the dual shock controllers that went bad).

If Nintendo offered a more "sophisticated" system, I would go for one of their platforms LONG before I would ever even think about Sony.

After having nightmarish dealings with Sony over service of a Trinitron, walkman, discman, CD player with dual cassette, and seeing my friends deal with Sony too, I would never trust Sony.

My refurbished generation 1 Xbox lasted longer than my PS2 before problems sprung up. While it no longer operates, I was playing it for quite a while. My PS2 already has trouble with it's disk drive, and several of the buttons stick on the controller.

• 2 weeks later...

My refurbished generation 1 Xbox lasted longer than my PS2 before problems sprung up. While it no longer operates, I was playing it for quite a while. My PS2 already has trouble with it's disk drive, and several of the buttons stick on the controller.

I spoke too soon. :rofl:

Ironically, the PS2 my friend has just died. Everything seems to work fine, but when you put in the disc, nothing happens. This happens with all of the games, so for some reason the disc is not being read. Of course the customer service is not being very helpful either. Big surprise.

Well, it isn't exactly legal, and I know that we aren't supposed to be talking about ROMs on the forums...

Yeah, it exists. If you want to learn how to prevent the use of these horrible copyright infringements, just send me a PM, and I'd gladly point you in the right direction. :rocky:

Well, it isn't exactly legal, and I know that we aren't supposed to be talking about ROMs on the forums...

Yeah, it exists. If you want to learn how to prevent the use of these horrible copyright infringements, just send me a PM, and I'd gladly point you in the right direction. :rocky:

LOL. That is okay, I'll pass on the "contraband". Besides, GR.net is a good site, and I wouldn't want to use it to do anything that is questionable.

Even if I don't use this stuff, it is interesting to know that it is out there. Thanks for the information anyway. :thumbsup: