GRIN Crew

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time for a good bump of this thread, don't you think?

It's nice to be able to put a face to who we're working with to make the game better.

Since this thread is so old, maybe some of the new guys will get the chance to understand that there are some real people behind the game and understand that there are some great people at GRiN.

Thanks Wiking for showing me this thread! :)

Why isn't anyone referring to the more recent photo? :unsure:

forum12006up.jpg

btw - the first post of this thread was an attempt to identify who was who, but the GRIN guys just weren't cooperating in providing a corresponding number. :wall:

btw - the first post of this thread was an attempt to identify who was who, but the GRIN guys just weren't cooperating in providing a corresponding number. :wall:

Based on some of the posts in this forum, self-preservation might be one reason.

That's IT! I'm issuing an ultimatum:

GRiN's employees have 24 hours in which to identify themselves or state for record that for reasons of privacy they'd prefer not to be identified by number in that photo. After that time (say, 6pm Eastern US Saturday, 12 August) I will personally take charge of putting name, forum handle, and brief biographical comments to any GRiN'er not responding.

And you KNOW how that goes with RAbbi.....