GRIN Crew

Well friends, it would appear that we are being invaded by Crew members from GRIN

and I’m curious as to what is their occupation at GRIN. What did each of them do for The game.

So…

To all Grin members, tell us what you did for GRAW at GRIN. :thumbsup:

grinposter20043sq.th.jpg

And what are your favourite tactics when you play against other teams in a T vs T match.

Thank you ZJJ...

Let's see if we can keep a list of developers here and update the list as they join and also add what they do.

BoGRIN (69) = THE man!

GRINWiking (#2)  = until I get permission, I can't post his job yet, but I'll be watching his posts closely.  :wub:

GRIN_Brimstone = Graphics

GRiN_Desmond22 (#18)  = Sound

GRIN_jessejames = QA & data manager

GRIN_bedhead  =

GRIN_PJ =

GRIN_Wille =

GRIN_ bogvaldt (#16) = senior artist - weapons and characters

GRIN_DrHanke (#32) =

GrinFigge  = Animator

GRIN_Gaspode (#15)= Lead Level Designer

GRIN_Bumbi = artist

GRIN_Thormo = AI dev

forum12006up.jpg

I was gonna do something similar when the Crew as introduce them selves, but i guess some of them are too shy .. Gonna have to loose em up a bit. :devil:

Feel free to edit this post as you see fit Z. :thumbsup:

:P

grinbandits2b2zw.jpg

GO GRIN! ;)

Edited by ZJJ

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'll go first. I'm the QA and Data manager at GRIN. I have probably been the guy whining the most about this game during development, and if I wouldn't be buying all the guys lunch once a week I'd probably get my ass kicked. ;)

Being a fan of the [Ghost Recon] (on PC of course) I'm really satisfied with what we have accomplished with GRAW PC. I hope you all will enjoy it as much as I do!

.. and I would be the offensive guy in the middle of the action, occasionally stealing a kill but most of the time get blown away by bogvaldts well aimed grenade. :rocky:

Bo is my hero!

I made this so you can put a face to your handle ...

theteam41ky.jpg

... you're welcome. :)

[edit] Also, if you GRIN people have bigger photos so we can get a better look at the brilliant minds behind the game, please do note hesitate to post them. :yes:

Let's get all the pictures of the GRIN members and someone with skills at Photoshop put it all together, sort of like a GRIN album.

@jessejames

Thanks for whining so much about the game as you have said. Really. Where would we be without a QA team who is just as concerned about making a top-notch game? Oh man! A fan of the original game. Guys, it doesn't get any better than this! It's like asking my wife to give me a second baby. I'd rather ask her than some stripper downtown ... bad example maybe but you get my point.

Thanks a lot GRIN.

Month of April, I dub thee: GRIN Appreciation Month.

Edited by Lethal.Ambition

Bo is my hero!

I made this so you can put a face to your handle ...

theteam41ky.jpg

... you're welcome.  :)

[edit] Also, if you GRIN people have bigger photos so we can get a better look at the brilliant minds behind the game, please do note hesitate to post them.  :yes:

What do you need to get closer to them for?

Pretty soon your gonna ask for a hug and a box chocolates.

All jokes aside it's easy to realise after all this time that GRIN is like chained dogs, waitng to get loose to bite the mail man.

It's unfortuneate that youre tongues have been severed by contract rulings.

I can see that your pain is probably as deep as ours, sort of like buying a new car but no one gave you the keys.

Anyway...keep pumpin us with new stuff and please show us videos that we haven't already seen for the 360. :thumbsup: .....not that the first one was

Edited by Ghost_Zulu

Those guys look like they have put in some long shifts! ( I should know, I do 12 hrs a day!). Looks like they have been working hard too........some r'n'r is needed I think.

Can't wait to see the fruits of their labours......................... :ph34r:

Those guys look like they have put in some long shifts! ( I should know, I do 12 hrs a day!). Looks like they have been working hard too........some r'n'r is needed I think.

Can't wait to see the fruits of their labours......................... :ph34r:

hehehe i say that they could come out here to vegas for that r&r :devil::devil:

WELCOME GRIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Comon guys - stop bothering the GRIN crew - they are (or should be!) hard at work making sure we get a perfect GRAW as soon as possible :ph34r:

The more you ask where they live, what their pets names are, what kind of bicycle they ride and what shoe-size they use, the more delayed the game will be :nono:

GET A GRIP PEOPLE :o=

GRIN Crew: Dont listen to them - get back to working on the game! :please:

:D Mike

Welcome to our forums.

I hope your stay here is a long and happy one.

Very Happy to have you here.  :)  :yes:

Colin.

Thanks Colin - very happy to be here I am :)

Even though this is one of my first posts, I have been checking GR.net daily for my GR fix for a decade (well, almost) :wacko:

Sorry to :spam1: hijack :offtopic: this thread - whose purpose seem to be a righteous one - with my post above. I hope that sarcasm is concept well understood here in these forums :lol:

Anyway - happy to be here.

:) Mike