GRAW PC trailer

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when someone gets prone from running, it looks like he slides on the surface...this effect is correct or not?

It is motion captured from a hard surface so yes it is correct.

ok, but i think, looking and lookind this video many times, that this effect appears exagerate... :blink:

But it works very well in the game. Of course if you think so - good you got an opinion.

i wait to test it in game ;)

next try on my question :)

Do we have the shaky view (while running) from the cross com in the players FPWV too? If yes this is a great feature! If not this would be a great feature!

When running yourself you have a small shake yes. It is from the knees bending at impact. It is trimmed to be not annoying though.

next try on my question :)

Do we have the shaky view (while running) from the cross com in the players FPWV too? If yes this is a great feature! If not this would be a great feature!

When running yourself you have a small shake yes. It is from the knees bending at impact. It is trimmed to be not annoying though.

It's not annoying for me, so I can feel that I run not just slide like in other games. Good work :thumbsup:

I'm liking the whole body awareness thingy, eg. seeing your own foot when sliding on the ground.. I think this will get you immeresed into the game even more ^^

Btw. about the sliding questions on different surfaces. I think when your life depends on it in real life you will slide even on frigin' nails.

Edited by FuryTM

Markers can be turned off - even in SP.

AND in MP there are NO markers on the enemy - EVER.

I hope that applies to both TvT and co-op :)

The trailer looks great, and Bo's presence here is a real boon. Keep up the good work -- I very much hope that you do in fact have a hit that will capture the attention of this group for as long or longer than GR1 has.

Of course a certain group of us will be happy when you start telling us some details about how co-op will work and describing all the great moding featurs and tools that are included witbh the initial release :whistle:

I know I'm in a marketing minority, but I'd sure like to see a nice short bit of stealth in one of these media/trailer releases :ph34r:

Looks great, fantastic job GRIN. Looks like you guys definatly devoted your lives to this game for quite some time.

I notice you are now speaking a bit about the MP. Can you comment on replays or an anti-cheat?

The 360 has a "build a game mode" type thing. Will PC have something similar or no because of modding capability?

Also, does anyone know or have any clues as to whether Starforce will be included with GRAW?

Great job GRIN and BO, thanks as always for providing the extra info. Much, much appreciated and im sure i speak for everyone else here when i say that.

Doesn't the "bug-fixing"/polishing stage take about 6-8 weeks? & the release is sometime in May, do the math ;)

And Bo going on a "world tour" promoting GRAW PC says to me that GRIN is satisfied with what they've done so far, so the public/press can see it.

fy fan, been watching the trailer almost non-stop for an hour now.

Imagine a possible GRAW expansion pack in a snow filled enviorment and sliding down a snowy slope :rofl:

*GRAW snow sledging*

Again, hats off for GRIN & Sweden. Those Swedes are beating us Norwegians again, first Torino now this :shifty:

Edited by Deosl

Looks great, fantastic job GRIN. Looks like you guys definatly devoted your lives to this game for quite some time.

I notice you are now speaking a bit about the MP. Can you comment on replays or an anti-cheat?

The 360 has a "build a game mode" type thing. Will PC have something similar or no because of modding capability?

Also, does anyone know or have any clues as to whether Starforce will be included with GRAW?

Great job GRIN and BO, thanks as always for providing the extra info. Much, much appreciated and im sure i speak for everyone else here when i say that.

Yeah I'm slipping on MP sometimes :ph34r: But I can't :)

Awesome video Bo! Congrats to you and the GRIN team!

I really like the rope-insertions, the same goes for sliding(bodyawareness), the new crosscom system(the shaky-cam is sweet!!) as well as the weapons selection. : )

Did anyone else notice the mp5 at the 57th second?? nice, I was hoping for that weapon!

Bo can you tell me if there are more handheld support-weapons for the ghosts beside the m249?

Awesome video Bo! Congrats to you and the GRIN team!

I really like the rope-insertions, the same goes for sliding(bodyawareness), the new crosscom system(the shaky-cam is sweet!!) as well as the weapons selection. : )

Did anyone else notice the mp5 at the 57th second?? nice, I was hoping for that weapon!

Bo can you tell me if there are more handheld support-weapons for the ghosts beside the m249?

I'd count the SCAR-H and Barret to that category. But no other m249:like weapon if that is what you mean. We trust you to make those :)