GRAW PC trailer

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loll. Welcome aboard guys and to all them new members too  :thumbsup:

Today is a good day.. ya!

Your sig is beginning to worry me :(

today is a great day! and your sig is beginning to worry me aswell...

BO, some Q's

1. in the airsupport scene, the character was maybe only 25m away, how can a bomb smash in that close and not take ANY damage? unless it was like superman mode...

2. you talked in another post of yours about a point system, and about earning, not buying, stuff like silencers which i saw in the game... i also saw an MP5, so you can earn weapons aswell? any way can you elaborate at all... plus, will there be enough points throughout the game to allow purchase of all items?

3. okay another point that has bothered me, and i have never gotten strait answers, how does training work? can you talk about that at all?

oh, and great vid by the way! :thumbsup::thumbsup: <-2 thumbs up

Bo,

I originally posted these as things that would worry me, if people started doing them. Now I am so excited that I just have to know if they are possible.

- Sneaking up on a tango or OPFOR team member and knocking him to the ground with a quick dive.

- Transition from a knee slide into a dive.

- Dive from a non moving standing position.

- Trying to dive through doors (opend and closed) and glass winodws (opend and closed).

- Diving off a roof.

(As dumb as that sounds I hope the player models can fall off of ledges now. It would make people more careful about running around on high places)

Ok, I have to watch the video again for the 100th time...

silent_op

What bo said is that GRIN avoided that....THeir is no situtation like that at all.

Bo, I have a question On MP maybe you are allowed to answer.

When you look at a game like BF2 which does have "sqaud" support, it doesn't really force team work, meaning I could be in a sqaud doing as I please, not following orders.

Is their any elements in MP that might give A leader of a sqaud "power" to stop such behavior?

My other question, will that Map that allows you to plan Live be in MP?

Just curious have you ever played GR1 (PC)? No, I'm not flaming you or anything silly, I'm just curious. :)

That TAC Map is the newer version of the Command Map in GR1. The Command Map is always available in GR1. I'm sure GRIN would leave it the same in GR:AW.

silent_op

Edited by silent_op

Just curious have you ever played GR1 (PC)? No, I'm not flaming you or anything silly, I'm just curious. :)

That TAC Map is the newer version of the Command Map in GR1. The Command Map is always available in GR1. I'm sure GRIN would leave it the same in GR:AW.

silent_op

Yes I remember the feature for Alpha, Beta (BAHH BRAVO), and Charlie team...I'm still want to know if its in MP for GRAW.

All this talk about GRAW and the Trailer...makes me want to install the original ghost reacon again

Edited by XenoSoft

All this talk about GRAW and the Trailer...makes me want to install the original ghost reacon again

You mean to say you've uninstalled it! Ah. I love Ghost Recon so much I pledged myself to always have space for it in any PC I own. It's just such a great game. All the good times I've had it on with so many different people makes me feel so happy and sad.

I hope GRIN is able to inspire these feelings years after GRAW comes out because, from the looks of it, this game is going to be just as good as Ghost Recon and improve it.

Thanks for coming into these humble forums and making your presence felt GRIN. You don't know how much reassurance that is.

PS: I'm spreading the word around school about GRAW :whistle:

Hello GRiN_desmond22, and what do you do at GRIN??  :D

Ps.

loll

36 posts from Bo today. (1st place in todays top 10 posters)

215 posts in this thread in less then 10 hours.

I'm responsible for all sound effects - and I must say it saddens me that almost no one seems to care for the sound. Isn't the sound half the experience? Doesn't the sound have the power to make or break your view of an entire game? Nooo, let's discuss gfx cards and detail settings! Yeah, let's do that! And let's just talk about the expectations regarding the game's visuals only, yeah that's interesting. Really, yeah. 'Cause that's the only area where things can be next-gen, yeah. Oh yeah.

Oh, did I ruin your gfx praise party with my... slight bitterness?

Hello GRiN_desmond22, and what do you do at GRIN??  :D

Ps.

loll

36 posts from Bo today. (1st place in todays top 10 posters)

215 posts in this thread in less then 10 hours.

I'm responsible for all sound effects - and I must say it saddens me that almost no one seems to care for the sound. Isn't the sound half the experience? Doesn't the sound have the power to make or break your view of an entire game? Nooo, let's discuss gfx cards and detail settings! Yeah, let's do that! And let's just talk about the expectations regarding the game's visuals only, yeah that's interesting. Really, yeah. 'Cause that's the only area where things can be next-gen, yeah. Oh yeah.

Oh, did I ruin your gfx praise party with my... slight bitterness?

X-Fi Ram support ? :shifty: