Bored with GRAW

audiolab

Now that ive played it non stop for a couple of weeks i can say im well and truly bored with this game,something of which i never got playing ghost recon1/IT .this game has no longevity whatsoever :(

hopefully the pc version might be better ??

Can't say I disagree. This game does not have the longevity of previous titles, inlcuding GR2 and GRSS. The only thing keeping me going back for more is it is still the best game on the 360 to get on with a bunch of my buddies. I am starting to miss some of the missions from previous titles though.

Well I have not got to play as much as you guys probably but I have not got bored with it yet.

However I said a long time ago that 10 maps was not going to last long.  :nono:

wow 10....I don't have XBox so I'm just curious then. Can you play the same map with different tactics/maneuvers perhaps?

Can you actually fulfill a mission with shooting?

Does it give you better score if you accomplish missions at a short time?

Well I have not got to play as much as you guys probably but I have not got bored with it yet.

wow 10....I don't have XBox so I'm just curious then. Can you play the same map with different tactics/maneuvers perhaps?Limited

Can you actually fulfill a mission with shooting? No

Does it give you better score if you accomplish missions at a short time?No

wow 10....I don't have XBox so I'm just curious then. Can you play the same map with different tactics/maneuvers perhaps?

Can you actually fulfill a mission with shooting?

Does it give you better score if you accomplish missions at a short time?

If you look at the varied game types, there is more than enough entertainment value in the maps to last. When RSE said there were over 1000 variations, they meant it. And if you want to be the man, play the co-op Wharf map alone and beat it.

I'm sad to admit that im bored of it myself. I bought the 360 just to play this but now i'm selling it all to get a pc to play the pc version. I shouldve known better.

Not enough maps. Not enough players per game. Games don't last very long. People boosting their ranks. 3rd person view looking around corners. Running and gunning. Too many immature teens. MP doesn't look as good as SP. It feels a lot like GR2 and SS which are arcade games for teens who dont want to spend 15-30 minutes moving up a much larger map with more players, being stealthy and using cover.

I love GR1, I waited years to play this game and it didn't live up to my expectations. I know the PC version will.

Not enough maps. Not enough players per game. Games don't last very long. People boosting their ranks. 3rd person view looking around corners. Running and gunning. Too many immature teens. MP doesn't look as good as SP. It feels a lot like GR2 and SS which are arcade games for teens who dont want to spend 15-30 minutes moving up a much larger map with more players, being stealthy and using cover.

Do you think that on real theater of war of Nicaragua and Iraq you shall find mature adversory? If you can not stop that 17.years immature gun-and-runner from shoting you down, well then good luck and good night.

"couple of weeks!" You need a break, Dude! Go to Hawai or something.

Not Hawai'i ... we've had solid rains for over a month. Flashfloods, etc. Thunderstorms outside right now. :(

LOL gee wish I was able to complain about having to put up with a bit of rain in Hawaii :rofl:

I still love GRAW, but I guess i you guys are kinda right.

I still hop on and play with my buddies, but after beating the SP on hard and normal, and playing for hours in MP, it gets boring.

THE MAIN REASON the MP doesnt grab my interest much anymore is all of the problems. The voice glitch is a HUGE problem. That is something that should have never happened. Xbox live's main purpose is to TALK to each other. Especially in a mainly Squad based game. Guess the game testers let this one slip.

The ranked room thing should not have to be glitched in order to keep it open with your buddies. How are you supposed to progress well with a bunch of guys that you do not know? The dropping issue is big too, people and/or rooms are always dropping.

A patch needs to come out, and fast.

Plus, after playing a game like oblivion, every other game seems obsolete, no matter the genre. That game blows your freakin mind.

I still love GRAW, but I guess i you guys are kinda right.

I still hop on and play with my buddies, but after beating the SP on hard and normal, and playing for hours in MP, it gets boring.

THE MAIN REASON the MP doesnt grab my interest much anymore is all of the problems. The voice glitch is a HUGE problem. That is something that should have never happened. Xbox live's main purpose is to TALK to each other. Especially in a mainly Squad based game. Guess the game testers let this one slip.

The ranked room thing should not have to be glitched in order to keep it open with your buddies. How are you supposed to progress well with a bunch of guys that you do not know? The dropping issue is big too, people and/or rooms are always dropping.

A patch needs to come out, and fast.

Plus, after playing a game like oblivion, every other game seems obsolete, no matter the genre. That game blows your freakin mind.

Lol Agreed Oblivion is an amazing game. I'ev been playing Oblivion for 50 hours, and i'm not even half way thru the game yet :lol: