US Soldier survives sniper attack

Joseph_Q

Hey Guys !

I though you might want to see this vid. Link , it is very intresting, soldier's vest obviously stoped the bullet but shock send him down for a few seconds. Nice to see that he made it.

that vid was disturbing actually - even though no gore... did you hear the audio... jackrodders praying after they shot him.:nono:

Luckily I happened to find this right next to that vid which made everything in my world fall back into place. :rocky:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/95648/sexy_check_out_girl/

you should see the other clips of the snipers video... well maybe not, it is sad watching men like guys i know get shot down.

they have killed over a couple dozen US soldiers before.

This one cought them by suprise as most other men they shot at didnt have plates by the looks of it... or they took shots in the side/head

Edited by Prozac360

If that's the clip I'm thinking of... it was on CNN for days after it happened as support for getting armor to troops.

I'd watch it... but my WMP sucks ass... *sigh* I'm sure it's the one I'm thinking of.

I did see another clip though where snipers were taking out civilians and those who came to rescue then. Scary stuff, and terrible to watch. I can't watch the real war clips...

I'm just not that interested in seeing our boys out there being shot, hurt, and worse yet killed. It is sad to see 18 and 19 year old kids loosing their lives (not that it is okay when older members of our service pass away).

Don't take this the wrong way, I don't like to see anyone die, but when it comes down to us or them, I'm more than happy to watch them go down.

Edited by jchung

If that's the clip I'm thinking of... it was on CNN for days after it happened as support for getting armor to troops.

I'd watch it... but my WMP sucks ass... *sigh* I'm sure it's the one I'm thinking of.

I think it is Ruin, it's been posted here before too.

That was his second day of birth... But there was the thing that surprised me much... There was another US soldier in the Humvee... I seen his head, that means that terrorist could shoot him too... He continued sitting in jeep when his wounded mate pulled back behind the car...

I must correct myself. Sniper probably was in another position, so he had no chance to get second soldier... That was their lucky day!

So many guys were killed in ######en Chechnya, so I could understand what you feeling watching this video...