PS2 Version

dporter

The PS2 version came out today. Has anyone played it yet? I'm stuck at work supporting my ungrateful wife so if anyone can fill me in on how it is on the PS2 I would greatly appreciate it.

**update**

Just like the original xbox version, do yourself a favor and don't get this game on the ps2. Feels like the developers went back in time with this version. Very horrible graphics and gameplay and worst of all, no online coop.

Edited by dporter

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me that feels somewhat slighted by how swept under the rug the older gen console iterations are?

I have a feeling I won't like the answer to that.

In any event, it had to be clear to the devs that these versions suck ass. Why even bother releasing it then? Other than making a few extra bucks at our expense ...

In any event, it had to be clear to the devs that these versions suck ass.  Why even bother releasing it then?  Other than making a few extra bucks at our expense ...

Well, they're also padding a bunch of entry-level programmers and artists' resumes.