Bo out

Hi guys.

I'm just dropping in to say I'm out for a few days (until Friday actually). So no answers from me.

Some lucky devils will gets some hands on. See ya.

Thanks for letting us know Bo. I hope those lucky devils post a report here for us to read (with some "proof of life" photos). We are so starved for PC info. That last Danish report was actually quite encouraging to read. I look forward to more (and new screens, videos, and demo).

silent_op

Edited by silent_op

pls tell me he knows it my birthday and he's coming over to giving me a free copy of GR:AW!

pls tell me he knows it my birthday and he's coming over to giving me a free copy of GR:AW!

:whistle:

like Rocky said, I don't know how to properly give a hint :thumbsup:

:rofl:

Ok it is now late Monday evening (EST). I guess the one man PR team at UBI thinks it's ok to take some time off. I hope for that guy's sake he is one of the "lucky devils" that Bo spoke of. Otherwise he has no excuse for making my Monday even GR news so empty.

silent_op