How Long Will This Keep You Happy?

What info would you like see next?  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd like to see new PC videos and screen shots daily. That would keep me happy until we have an SP and MP demo. Of course Bo's daily visits to the forum goes a long way as well.

siletn_op

I'd along with that, although daily videos and screenshots are probably too much to ask for right now. Maybe weekly.... until mid-April then daily.

i voted for viedos. why? ebcuase that will keep me happy till one or two weeks beofer release and then a demo then. what we all really want is the game eto e realsed, BUT viedos will keep most people pleased till demo/game are realesed

LOL. Of course, it's not UBI will in any way consider this poll in their own decisions, but as long as we're wishing for something, I have to ask--

What were you people who did NOT ask for a demo thinking? :) :)

--Logos

Edited by Logos

what are you people voting for a demo thinking? im voting for a write in: ubi releases GR: AW tomorrow, or wait better yet, right now!

doesn't matter because the MOST that is going to happen up untill about a week before the release is some videos, and i for one cannot wait to see them.

What the hell? Anyone want to explain to me why there are more votes for videos than for demos?

we need a demo after all those years

A MP demo!! I'm sick of playing AAO...  :angry:

I think a MP demo would keep us all calm for quite a while... I think =/

LOL.  Of course, it's not UBI will in any way consider this poll in their own decisions, but as long as we're wishing for something, I have to ask--

What were you people who did NOT ask for a demo thinking?  :) :)

--Logos

Are you kidding me? MP demo! I really don't expect it, but if I had a MP demo in my hands, I would be happy for a long time.

I second these people. With a demo, you get all the video you can handle, and more.

I want to see some high quality videos of game play, both MP and SP.

I don't want a demo or the game released until it is finished. The last thing I want to see for this PC title is the same thing we saw for LETDOWN. I have no problem with delays for the sake of the game if the publisher/developer could at least release information on why it is delayed (real information, not "to make it better"), and media that shows off what the game is all about (movies AND screens).

What the hell? Anyone want to explain to me why there are more votes for videos than for demos?

we need a demo after all those years

A MP demo!! I'm sick of playing AAO...  :angry:

I think a MP demo would keep us all calm for quite a while... I think =/

LOL.  Of course, it's not UBI will in any way consider this poll in their own decisions, but as long as we're wishing for something, I have to ask--

What were you people who did NOT ask for a demo thinking?  :) :)

--Logos

Are you kidding me? MP demo! I really don't expect it, but if I had a MP demo in my hands, I would be happy for a long time.

I second these people. With a demo, you get all the video you can handle, and more.

see sig :yes:

Edited by ig.