Denmark

Dominican Republic

El Salvador

Eritrea

Estonia

Ethiopia

Georgia

Hmmmm...

Surprises me that two nations where we waged low intensity warfare, and I personally lost hundreds of men, would be in the coalition...

Just the other day I was, oh, wait...It's only a game...

My bad :unsure:

Canada should be up there. :wall:

Kane here

MarkL: you are right. Canada should be on that list. There is little to be gained by not being on it. After all, most of those countries have made no military, naval or air contribution to the Coalition. As far as I know, only the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and Poland have men on the ground. Spain is sending some but not for offensive operations.

The Canadian government has bravely risked the vital relationship with the United States for political expediency. It is fortunate that the US is so tolerant and patient with Canada, because it would be catastrophic to lose their friendship. I often say that Canadians do not have to like the US or some of the things it does, but their friendship is vital to everyday life in North America.

Romania my country contributed with:

-The Kogalniceanu air base where are stationed now Rangers and C-130 C-5 and other transport planes come and go also BlackHawks and Ch-53.

-Also NBC troops,Military Police and medical staff.

Since the 1989 revolution in wich the romanian people gained our freedom by overthrowing and killing Ceausescu hosbands i understand what is to live in a country that has a dictator i remember that my parents would wait 6-8 hours to get our rations of bread,milk butter and meat.

Our involment in Yugoslavia,Angola,Somalia,Kosovo,Afghanistan and Iraq are the best things we done and i`m very happy that we took the american side not the french one.

Edited by Alfa FSB

MarkL: you are right. Canada should be on that list. There is little to be gained by not being on it. After all, most of those countries have made no military, naval or air contribution to the Coalition. As far as I know, only the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and Poland have men on the ground. Spain is sending some but not for offensive operations.

Agreed.

The Canadian government has bravely risked the vital relationship with the United States for political expediency.

First off, let me assure you there is absolutely no rational reason (ie. political expediency) for their decision. In fact, it shows just how much they know of the story behind the story's story of what's going and the socio-econo-politico situation over there.

It is fortunate that the US is so tolerant and patient with Canada,

:blink:

Uhhh...vice versa there my friend. Especially when it comes to resource trade relations.

because it would be catastrophic to lose their friendship. I often say that Canadians do not have to like the US or some of the things it does, but their friendship is vital to everyday life in North America.

*rubs tired eyes slowly* My friend, Canada's relationship with the States is a good thing. However, it is by no means vital to Canada's everyday life. Do you realize, among other resources, just how much of the States' power grid is provided by Canada? An order here with a public statement there, and within six hours there's the beginnings of mass civil disorder. The chaos ensuing such a decision on our part would require a attrociously large portion of your military. Hey *throws up our hands*, when you've got a riot that's half the size of Canada's population...that's gotta hurt. :D

In essence, it's in the States' best interest to maintain Canada's security.

Keep relationships with relationships: Speaking as a Canadian, I like Americans - They have an interesting culture. :P

Keep business with business: Speaking as a Canadian, America certainly has an influence on us, but we will not be trifled with if our sovereignty or dominant interests are put into question. ;)

Cheers :rocky: