Ghost Recon.net Forums

Bo, please ask the powers at hand to make a video

Please ask the people who can give the green light to make say a 30 minute preview at the best possible settings revealing the neat stuff and for us us to just gasp for air. We need it badly. This could mean the difference if I continue playing on the pc this year or not, with vista and directx 10 comming soon.

Cheers

30 minutes? lol, :rofl:

I really think the people who are 'at hand' already know we are craving for some footage. It's said a million times by now. please be patient, it will come when it comes ;)

30 minutes of footage, lol :rofl:

(not laughing at you Sniper, just the thought of downloading 30 minutes of footage, well if you don't ask you always have a no, right ;))

30 minutes? lol,  :rofl:

I really think the people who are 'at hand' already know we are craving for some footage. It's said a million times by now. please be patient, it will come when it comes ;)

30 minutes of footage, lol  :rofl:

(not laughing at you Sniper, just the thought of downloading 30 minutes of footage, well if you don't ask you always have a no, right ;))

Yeah, maybe I should have stated an in-depth gameplay preview. Bo, told us he isn't in charge in this particular department, as he simply develops the game. And the UBI people publish and sell it.

Maybe Bo, can send some of those nice Blond Swedish girls with short skirts and Pigtails to the guys over at UBI.

And some Viking studs for the birds at UBI's marketing department.

Some nice, HD footage with actual some depth as to the tactical elements, some cool next gen graphics and effects, will keep us happy.

www.1up.com does a good job at previewing games. The guys at EGM magazine.

Hell, I would be happy to travel to Sweden en sit down with the lads for a day or two to bring all the gems of GRAW on pc. This could be the return of my pc gaming days. I'm abit excited. I want depth, looks like GRAW has it, so please, show us.

Cheers

Edited by M95-Sniper

I suspect any video footage has already been done.

And is waiting for the PC version PR to start.

Both of which will not be long now. :yes:

I would imagine that the Team at Grin are waiting just like us.

They will also not know, as us when this will happen.

I suspect any video footage has already been done.

And is waiting for the PC version PR to start.

Both of which will not be long now.  :yes:

I would imagine that the Team at Grin are waiting just like us.

They will also not know, as us when this will happen.

Colin, why don't we all hook up and visit GRIN? If Bo gets approval for it? A weekend to look at GRAW and report back to the fans. We all have different needs from the same game. So, not just one person should visit, but more. Aren't you a mod at the official forums also? Or is Cobblers?

Cheers

Bo and his team are probably still in the final 'Work all day, don't sleep' part of game development. I'm not sure they have the time to answer many questions, or, for that matter, push their publisher on a matter they've no say in.

30 min US footage would be what - 22 minutes Canadian?

Convert that from standard to metric and we're down to say 16 min. Break that down into 4 categories (SP campaign, SP mission, MP coop, MP teams) with 1 min of footage and 3 min of developer interviews.... yeah that's doable.... ah heck who am I kidding - no it's not. I can't make 30 min work out even using whacky fuzzy logic skewed through conversion. :dunce:

Maybe 3.0 is what he meant.

Please ask the people who can give the green light to make say a 30 minute preview at the best possible settings revealing the neat stuff and for us us to just gasp for air. We need it badly. This could mean the difference if I continue playing on the pc this year or not, with vista and directx 10 comming soon.

Cheers

Vista won't be out till next January 07...

Good luck with DX10 as well. I'm sure there will be a ton of DX10 games released within the first 6 months.

Seriously guys, just sit back and wait patiently for things to start rolling. I can't wait to play GR3 like the rest of you but this incessant begging & demanding is getting really annoying. I am SURE Bo is doing everything he can to advertise HIS game. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Vista won't be out till next January 07...

Nah, the pro version will be out october/november, that's what all we pc freaks use anyway. We don't want some cut off family version.

Cheers

Good luck with DX10 as well.  I'm sure there will be a ton of DX10 games released within the first 6 months.

Seriously guys, just sit back and wait patiently for things to start rolling.  I can't wait to play GR3 like the rest of you but this incessant begging & demanding is getting really annoying.  I am SURE Bo is doing everything he can to advertise HIS game.  :thumbsup:

Don't read it, if it is annoying you. And we aren't begging, just asking for

Cheers

Nah, the pro version will be out october/november, that's what all we pc freaks use anyway. We don't want some cut off family version.

The business editions will be available to businesses through volume licensing in November. I think the minimum purchase is 5 licenses.