Real time footage of GRAW

Truely awesome GRIN! Can't wait to play!

I dont' want to get off topic but since we have your attention...PLEASE PLEASE confirm that there are more than 4 players allowed in co-op. All of our hopes and dreams of hosting co-op servers for GR:AW ride on your response. A simple YES or NO would be sufficent.

Hopefully your feeling better. Been reading. Not posting much. :)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo will GRAW's PPU phyics work with the upcoming Nvidia SLi Physics and have the same results? or will it only be compatible with AGEIAs

The Nvidia physics is not supported now as it is upcoming and GRAW is imminent :)

thanks for the quick and helpful replies, :), looking more and more forward to this game, im sure it will be as good, even if not better then gr1 :)

i was impressed with Ballistics game, now with GRAW....Grin,  :santa:  for me  :devil::D 

But i dont have so much money for PPU and hope my 6600gt Makes a job for me! (stupid doctores took all my money!)  BTW, i would liek to know if Logitech G15 Keyboard is supported...  :rocky: (not big deal)

hey an old fan! Back to 2001 ah the youthfull days :)

i was impressed with Ballistics game, now with GRAW....Grin,  :santa:  for me  :devil::D 

But i dont have so much money for PPU and hope my 6600gt Makes a job for me! (stupid doctores took all my money!)  BTW, i would liek to know if Logitech G15 Keyboard is supported...  :rocky: (not big deal)

:thumbsup: been there, done that ...still there,playing it.

EDIT: just noticed...Whats up with the animation of enemy? in the left side video <_<

He runs forward and "Bing" animaitons changes to forward :blink: Are they robots? killing machines... its so weird...or is it me to paranoid today , My head wants to sleep, but stupid neughbour is repairing his tractor, so loud that even deaf ears hear it!

Edited by capteenix

There will be MP balancing options.

Hmmmm :blink: ...Does that simply mean that everybody's graphics in MP can be "equalized" using the "balancing option",.i.e., like an option of an uniform "low" graphics setting (so people with "low-end" pc:s are not left out)?

I hope the PPU setting will be available throughout all aspects of the game. If TvT people want to turn it off, then so be it (their choice). I for one would like to see all of the physics effects in CO-OP and single player.

silent_op

i was impressed with Ballistics game, now with GRAW....Grin,  :santa:  for me   :devil::D 

:thumbsup: been there, done that ...still there,playing it.

EDIT: just noticed...Whats up with the animation of enemy? in the left side video <_<

He runs forward and "Bing" animaitons changes to forward :blink: Are they robots? killing machines... its so weird...or is it me to paranoid today , My head wants to sleep, but stupid neughbour is repairing his tractor, so loud that even deaf ears hear it!

Forward? No one runs forward....

Just a quick question for Bo, hope it gets answered;

Bo, I notice in those small videos you have a special crosshair for aiming grenades (grenade launcher). You can see it in both videos, it appears as a series of lines allowing the player to judge distance for the shot.

My question is, can we disable the crosshair/these bars? Can we disable the crosshair completely for all weapons, so those that want to can play with ironsights/other?

Thanks for your time, and keep up the awesome work!

In the clip, I love the way the car door flies open with the explosion. It is also very comforting that Bo is watching this thread and answering questions directly (at least the ones he can).

Thanks Bo!

That definitely means he cares very much about the product and us as consumers.

Nice footage. Great work on the game, Bo. :D

I am just wondering about one thing. Why is the enemy in the left footage shooting from infront of the car as he easily could have taken cover behind it ?

Also, in the PPU video, why is the guy coming out from behind the cover/car and not leaning and shooting ?

Nice footage. Great work on the game, Bo.  :D

I am just wondering about one thing. Why is the enemy in the left footage shooting from infront of the car as he easily could have taken cover behind it ?

Also, in the PPU video, why is the guy coming out from behind the cover/car and not leaning and shooting ?

Looking at the HUD he's got 2 enemies to his right. Take cover from them and kill the camera guy. Now notice the camera guys is dead at least 4 times.

Haven't seen this discussed yet, so here goes...

Looks like the PPU is available at several systems makers...dell, alienware,and falcon northwest here in the US of A. BFG and ASUS plan on putting out cards in May.

The price of the add on at dell is $250 USD, but pricing may vary between 250-300 USD.

Too much, about right, too little? I cringed until I checked the price on a pair of 7800 GTXs :-p

-kb

Awesome stuff! Great work Bo and all you guys at Grin!

BTW, not sure if it has been posted before, but if you click on the direct link to the flash clip....

http://physx.ageia.com/sbs_graw.swf

.... and open with a webbrowser in full size, you can see a few more details. ;)

Thanks again, can´t wait to see this footage in hi-res and playing on my computer! :D

Edited by agentkay

To be honest the explosion without AGEIA looks more realistic to me :) This AGEIA explosion is very impresive but seems to be exaggerated IMHO :whistle: . It's not much but i'm happy to see something new related to PC version :rolleyes:

Edited by Joseph_Q

Awesome stuff!  Great work Bo and all you guys at Grin! 

BTW, not sure if it has been posted before, but if you click on the direct link to the flash clip....

http://physx.ageia.com/sbs_graw.swf

.... and open with a webbrowser in full size, you can see a few more details. ;)

Thanks again, can´t wait to see this footage in hi-res and playing on my computer! :D

thats good stuff, but with that i noticed a few things.

1. the explosion without ageia looks a little more realistic, would a truck really explode like that with a grenade?

and 2. if they are the same explosion, just with two diff processors, why does the enemie next to the truck die differently? wouldnt the shrapnel travel the same distance and still kill him the same?