Glad the 360 ver is out but what about us?

Anyone else have the same feeling. Again, I understand the "big" release of GRAW for Xbox360 is out and is doing very well. I also understand that PS2 is next.. I understand UBI / GRIN have to ride the wave, but I can't feel like we have been a little forgotten.. :(

It's to bad GR1 has us all hooked.. So much that we have been through thick and thin... if it was any other title or if my GR expereince was even a little different I would have given up on this long ago.. think of it.. we were promised a GR2 two years ago, then GR3 was promised before xMas, then Feb and now we are looking at May at the earliest.. Damn you UBI.. Damn you :blink:

I hope it doesn't suck... I will feel like such and idiot... :sheep:

Mind you .. I guess it will save me a PC upgrade and I will just keep playing GR1..

UBI better deliver something this month, or I will be p!ssed. I truely appreaciate what Bo/GRIN does and I´m extremely thankful for every single post he makes. UBI however should better step up to that plate and deliver at least a few new picture before the end of this month. It´s not like 4 screens or so each week would kill sooo many 360 sales but at the same time the waiting period wouldn´t be so long for us die-hard fans and we would get our fix. UBI people, I hope you don´t feel insulted by this, I tried to be nice as possible. lol

Edited by agentkay

My guess is that we won't hear from GRAW for the pc until the CES in may. GRAW will be shown using the newly physics card which probably will be the talk of the show. Then the spotmights will hit the fence. I have high hopes for the pc version. But I already got a top notch xbox 360 version. In my opinion GRIN could deliver the best Game. But it will be hard. I'll just enjoy botgh to the fullest.

Cheers

M95-Sniper ... do You have to write in every single topic in PC forum that You have "a top notch xbox 360 version" ?! It is also strange that You joined just before Xbox release date and You have already 225 post in less than a month ? Most of them is about how great Xbox 360 version is. :whistle:

Edited by Joseph_Q

M95-Sniper ... do You have to write in every single topic in PC forum that You have "a top notch xbox 360 version" ?!  It is also strange that You joined just before Xbox release date and You have already 225 post in less than a month ? Most of them is about how great Xbox 360 version is.  :whistle:

:no:

can you please stop bragging about your XBox and go to the console forums... It's getting quite annoying

:no:

M95-Sniper ... do You have to write in every single topic in PC forum that You have "a top notch xbox 360 version" ?!  It is also strange that You joined just before Xbox release date and You have already 225 post in less than a month ? Most of them is about how great Xbox 360 version is.  :whistle:

Please make valid comments and read all my posts, only the last few are about the XBox.

Cheers

So I am not the only one who has noticed this? The EXACT same thing crossed my mind about a month ago. :yes: You are not alone Joseph :rofl: