Question about level 3

Moneyman53

I believe that it's level 3 that I'm playing. It's where you need to take VIP 2 to the U.S safe place. I don't know how to spell it. The building blows up when you get there....that should help on what level im on. Anyway, am I suppost to start will a rocket launcher when the level starts? I know the rocket luncher is from the last level. I was suppost to get my old gun when I was done blowing up all the tanks? I didn't start playing level 3, so I don't know if you can get an assult rilfe back. I was just wondering, cuz when I walked out of the tank I saw I still had my rocket luncher. Any help I thank you for.

Oh ok, thanks!!!!! I really apprecate the help!!!!  :D Time to play some ghost recon!

After you get a weapon go back and pick up a m8 from the soldiers. Its one of the only times you can get one. If you die the bodies disapear and so do the weapons. Also you can kill a U.S. soldier at the embassy and take his m8. One of the only times you get to use that weapon.