T.V. GRAW

bucksnumber1fan

I had to get a new pic of it as the last one just didn't do it any justice and GRAW, PGR3, Condemned etc... look absolutely fantastic, but I have to say some of the TV's in this thread are unfricking believably stunning !! Absolute quality and making me jealous.

GRAW_ontv.jpg

I'm using a dell 26" HD LCD, and running the VGA feed with the native 720P resolution. I didn't want to spend too much on a bedroom LCD and the dell looks really good for the money. After calibration with the AVIA disk it looked great. The360 is setup in my room, so I can't have a large screen. If you don't mind the weight and have a sold platform to put it on, I'd reccomend the Sony 34 inch XBRs. Definately the best picture in the Tube market for that size. 34" is not too small and not too big either. I've tried the 360 on my 60" Grand Vega with the full Mirage and Deonon Surround sound going. The surround sound is definately nice, but I just don't like gaming on big screens. The Grand Vega picture wsa definately amazing, but big screens and gaming just is not my cup of tea.

If your looking for a good 32" LCD, I'd go with the Samsung. Great LCD screen, nice contrast ratio, and good response time. Again only reason why I didn't go for a great LCD screen was because the LCD I'm using is mainly just for gaming. I would have spend the money on the Samsung if I really wanted a great set.