Think there will be cheats for the game?

Moneyman53

Basically what the topic says. I suck at ghost recon  :wall: so yea....

No cheats plaese!!!

:nono::nono::nono:

You wouldn't be saying that if you had tried the SP campaign, it's HARD!

Note : only SP OFFLINE codes discussion is permitted, NOT online multiplayer cheats.

Just read some cheats are possible. Won't post them. They contain:

invisibility, on the helicopter missions on the hard settings you will need this, because the mexicans are sharp shooters with their machine guns and one hit will kill you. Not using them for the rest of the game because it will spoil the experience.

Refresh health

Unlimited ammo

Lol, edit, Bigsm just posted the link.

Cheers

Edited by M95-Sniper

• 2 months later...

How on earth did you get the codes to work. I just wanted to use one code till I get used to the controls and I am not having any luck inputting the code and having it take....anyone have any suggestion?...I wanted the infinate life. Im a serious newb to this game I need a little help before I can join an online crew.

How on earth did you get the codes to work. I just wanted to use one code till I get used to the controls and I am not having any luck inputting the code and having it take....anyone have any suggestion?...I wanted the infinate life. Im a serious newb to this game I need a little help before I can join an online crew.

word of advice then. If you're wanting to get good at MP play MP SP will not help you're MP skills. And the code for infinate health will not help you at all, in fact it'll make you worse. You'll get used to the controles and get to a level that is actually hard and won't be able to handle it without infinate health.

well as instructed pause, then hold LT+RT+back button THEN enter the code correctly AND (most important) quickly... while holding down the LT,RT and back.

you should hear a confirmation sound.