Hey Bo, some questions...

1. Will your ghosts go prone/crouch if you yourself prones or crouches?

2. I know you've said the animations look good, how good exactly? (an example would be appreciated) :D

3. Will the ghosts scan for targets while moving out? Ex. You command your ghosts to move down the street, and while they're doing that they are scanning around the buildings, rooftops, etc. for targets instead of just running down the street and they spot something 45 degrees to the left of them without even looking that way... It's not really anything I'd die for but it would be a cool little touch. :rolleyes:

2. I know you've said the animations look good, how good exactly? (an example would be appreciated) :D

3. Will the ghosts scan for targets while moving out? Ex. You command your ghosts to move down the street, and while they're doing that they are scanning around the buildings, rooftops, etc. for targets instead of just running down the street and they spot something 45 degrees to the left of them without even looking that way...  It's not really anything I'd die for but it would be a cool little touch. :rolleyes:

1. They decide tha ton their own. Depending on cover, threat, detection and weapon.

2. Can't put words on that one - gotta wait and see.

3. They do all that AND move close to covers in case of attack, keep their posture right to reserv stamina and keep their stance right according to threat and cover ahead of them when moving.

3. Will the ghosts scan for targets while moving out? Ex. You command your ghosts to move down the street, and while they're doing that they are scanning around the buildings, rooftops, etc. for targets instead of just running down the street and they spot something 45 degrees to the left of them without even looking that way...  It's not really anything I'd die for but it would be a cool little touch. :rolleyes:

1. They decide tha ton their own. Depending on cover, threat, detection and weapon.

3. They do all that AND move close to covers in case of attack, keep their posture right to reserv stamina and keep their stance right according to threat and cover ahead of them when moving.

sounds good, cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sniff*

You should do the PC AND console version of GR4. :D

Wow.... that answer from Bo has really really impressed me. I'm so excited about this game, I don't think it is actually physically possible to wait until May without suffering a stroke or something.

Being a ghostrecon junky, I think I have 'cold turkey' detoxification phenomenas from a game/drug I haven't played/had yet!

:drool::bounce::help::please:

I'm just amazed bo is even responding to questions on a semi-regular basis.  That in and of itself is a miracle.  :huh:

I think it's great that Bo is answering some questions here... If he'd ignore, GRAW would have more enemies and the people would just turn their heads to UBISoft... So, it's in the best interest to GRIN and IBISoft to apease the everyone here.. Keeping us tuned in to what's happening is good for everyone involved... Keep it going BO, I almost gave up on this sim but you have stirred my interest again... Thanks... :D

Edited by Stormin

Hey Bo. Great job keep it up.

I have 1 question, maybe its already been asked im not sure. A clan mate of mine said in the xbox version you cant peak, throw nades and move at the same time. Will it be like that in the pc version as well? Because that was the most annoying part of Ghost Recon 1.

Edited by TyR