And the #1 reason to buy a PSP..

Sup

Wow, that is unreal, very surprised they let it slip like that.

On a more positive note, Ihear that the next crop of games (e.g. Tomb Raider Legend) load levels during the cut scenes for a non stop experience.

:blink::(

If that is actualy realtime then that game must be pulled and re-looked at.

Its like being back in the 80's minus the flashing rainbow colors at the borders of the screen ... oh and winding the tape to the start etc etc.

If nothing else this was worthy a look as I now have the full Benny Hill chase scene theme tune as an MP3 for my collection ... hoorah!

:rocky:

<_< If true that is unacceptable.

I am a PSP owner, and I only own Socom: Fireteam Bravo thus far (although Syphon Filter and Splinter Cell are coming soon), but the load times for that game are very quick.

I would not be deterred from getting this great handheld system because of one unsubstantiated video on google. Even if true, it's only one game...

I would not be deterred from getting this great handheld system because of one unsubstantiated video on google.  Even if true, it's only one game...

Yeah, I know.

I still don't see any reason to buy the PSP except Ac!d, myself...

I still don't see any reason to buy the PSP except Ac!d, myself...

Here's a great reason to buy a PSP.

http://psp.ign.com/articles/695/695160p1.html

It's a rare thing when a game actually defines a system. Not an easy thing to do in any case, but once in a great while a title comes out that sums up the perks and potential of a particular game system. Halo defined the Xbox, for instance, while Final Fantasy X did the same for PS2. Now, Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror has done the same exact thing with the Sony PSP. It exploits just about every technical capability the little system has to offer, and it does so with an extreme degree of elegance and refinement.

syphon-filter-dark-mirror-20060206012941027.jpg

syphon-filter-dark-mirror-20060206012940699.jpg

syphon-filter-dark-mirror-20060206012938152.jpg

---

Edited by en4rcment