Online co-op Missions

RealComp

GRAW enables up to 16 players to compete simultaneously and it comes complete with 10 specially design MP maps. Players can pick from Quick Play, Create-A-Match, and Optimatch. The same exact game types previously available in Ghost Recon 2 and Summit Strike are available here, with the added ability to deploy the drone and communicate via CrossCom.

I believe the options above are what you need to get the option of ten maps.

If not get back to us.

I could be wrong, but I believe the co-op missions he is talking about, there are only 4 maps. The other co-op variants, i.e. firefight, are available with those other 10 maps...

Edited by EasyCo

I could be wrong, but I believe the co-op missions he is talking about, there are only 4 maps. The other co-op variants, i.e. firefight, are available with those other 10 maps...

Correct...only 4 co-op CAMPAIGN missions......you can however play all 10 maps in different game modes....firefight, team defend...etc.

Notice how they are labeled 1-1 1-2 1-3 1-4?

That means chapter one. So there is going to be downloadable content in the future sometime for chapter 2. I unlocked all the achievements for them along with the one about doing all the side missions for them too, pretty cool.

The SP is in Mexico City, whereas the CO-OP is in Nicaragua taking place at the same time Cpt. Mitchell and the Ghosts are saving the world again. Pay attention to the text in the loading screens on the CO-OP, you'll see what i am talkin about.

yeah i didnt mind that there were only 4 coop maps. that is until i played the missions. they are way way too easy, i thought we were going to get the option to toggle enemy density etc in coop campaign but you cant. some of the coop missions, me and my friends beat in about 13 mins. thats way way too short, and we werent running and gunning, we were slow, tactical, etc. some of the summit strike coop missions lasted 45 min. i know ign or some one who reviewed the game said that the coop missions took them longer than an hour, all i can say is they must have not been too good at the game.

Yeah mang, we need to be able and set the enemy density level like defend on the campaign - and hopefully those downloadable content maps come out soon! Every time I'm on xbox live, everyone wants to play co-op instead of team elimination....

Also - I remember back on pc GR, you could randomize your insertion point in co-op and wipe up the map with a little variation if nothing else - that would help too with only 4 maps for campaign.

And all this talk about customizable look/uniforms/faces... it's not all that - you can't select a ghillie suit or anything for a sniper - he wears the same standard uni as the rest of the squad.... : ( lame-o.

:sigh: hopefully pc version will have plenty of mods to fix these minor glitches... the graphics and presentation are simply awesome though.