Can someone explain to me how ranking works?

Moezter

I found this on the gamespot forums. Don't know if it's true but something is fishy about this guy being waaaaaaay ahead of everyone else.

I know the Guy who is ranked first!

Scruffylookin2k Mar 10, 2006, 3:19 am

Bot NsANE

I played with him on PD0 all the time.

Anyways, I have reason to believe that he cheated to get to first. While we are friendly torwards eachother, I don't want to stand by if he is cheating.

He has multiple GTs and he has been playing in locked servers with just the other gamertags.

Can I contact UBisoft about this. Is boosting like that going to be considered a violation of anything. Can anything be done.

I am not trying to cause problems here but I dont want to be cheated so I ask here.

Hmm...

Him being that high does seem a bit fishy, and unless this guy is on the Dev Team, I have reason to doubt he'd be that high.

I mean, the whole idea of TruSkill is to balance things out, and keep everyone around everyone, and never let somebody level off of people signifigantly lower than him...

-shrugs-.

Anyone at Ubisoft have something to say?

easy peasy he gets two 360's two live accounts then plays a private game of capture the flag ,sets the timer to 60 minutes then walks away ,reads newspaper whatever .hmm i think ??? technically possible

and if you look at the guy hes also got 500 headshots in sniper already i think thats a definate on the boost