Multiplayer Run&Gun type feel to it.

Calgar99

Hi guys first off i never really played GR or GR2 online.Orginal Rainbow 6 was the first online game I ever played and was probably the last till halo2. Anyway does anyone feel like this turning into a Run&Gun type game. I'm not disputing that its not tactical but the way Ive seen folks play it, it does seem that people who tend to run&gun fair the same if not better than those who prefer to be more "cautious" shall we say.

It could be that the game is new, theres a new audience and I'm a complete noob playing other complete noobs. I'm just wondering what the more experienced GR players think?

Edited by Calgar99

the problem is most of the run and gunners have come over from rainbow 6 and halo2

and they just shoot whilst running ,worst yet they always win :(

in the real world they wouldnt be that accurate whilst running

i think a patch to adjust reticule accuracy spread should be in order :D:support:

:thumbsup:

I think it all depends on who you are playing with. Send me a FR to GQCamper as I play with a bunch of guys who mostly take a more cautious approach.

GQCamper

Its the player that turns the game from what it can be to what its not. 9 times out of 10.