LMS.......Lag Must Stop......please...!

ReapeR eXe

If lag is the death of online gameig then.....I have one foot in the grave with the MP side of GRAW...!!!

I have never had any issues in the past....and even our regular host who has a great commection cannot hold more than 12 players and those 12 are jumping around the screen like the easter bunny on speed......anyone...?

Co-op is fine with 10 players......LMS, etc is so bad it cannot be played and that is a shame as that is my fave... :thumbsup:

Is anyone else suffering in silence...... :(

Edited by ReapeR eXe

If lag is the death of online gameig then.....I have one foot in the grave with the MP side of GRAW...!!!

I have never had any issues in the past....and even our regular host who has a great commection cannot hold more than 12 players and those 12 are jumping around the screen like the easter bunny on speed......anyone...?

Co-op is fine with 10 players......LMS, etc is so bad it cannot be played and that is a shame as that is my fave... :thumbsup:

It's been great for me. No lag at all, never even once. Strange... :hmm:

well, when it is just me and my 3 or 4 guys i regularly play with, we have no lag at all. none what so ever. but when i go to squad battles with people i dont know, i cant find a room that can hold over......say 6 people with no lag. after 6, you get lag and most of t he time you get disconnected.

I've experienced no lag whatsoever. 16 player rooms are a joy to play in now, before you were either expecting a drop or lag issues.

Today seems much better...I have just finished playing with 12 guys for over 3 hrs and no lag...maybe I was getting all worked up over the first day and the bad experience in a full room.....!!!

Thanx for the input guys... :thumbsup:

I haven't seen or even heard anyone complain about lag at all.

its getting better actually. my connection is top notch, in fact i am getting the fasted connection i have had in a long time this past month or so. but i am starting to get into large rooms with no lag. i guess those other times the person hosting, connection just sucked. again i have no real complaints with this game. it was a pleasure laying down 60 bucks for it. cause i know it was well spent.

It's been great for me. No lag at all, never even once. Strange... :hmm:

Like wise, and i've had 16 Player Games with NO problem what so ever.