Everything is on hold.

Rocky

Yep, everything is on hold. Interviews, surprise new feature(s), competitions... etc etc.

Why?

Because Ubi UK sent me GRAW!! So I had to go down to the shops this morning to buy a 360, which means I might not be online so much for a few days.

When is it the PC version comes out again? :devil:

Yep, everything is on hold. Interviews, surprise new feature(s), competitions... etc etc.

Why?

Because Ubi UK sent me GRAW!!

So is this an admission that it aint gonna sell in the numbers they want that they're giving it away :whistle:

Where did you get one!?!?

Last time I looked, there was still a UK wide shortage. Today I just walked into argos and bought one no trouble. :)

Yeah, there was a shortage, so Rocky must have obtained his '360 through other means right there at Argos.

Ah yes, I can see it now.... Rocky just walked in there, and did a raid while the.ronin sat in the getaway vehicle down the road.... "THIS IS A RAID!!" a masked Rocky shouted, pulling out a shotgun, "Everyone get on the floor now or I'll shoot!!"

Then he demanded one of the staff members to give him all the XBox 360's in stock, or Rocky would gouge out this guy's eyes with a rusty spoon. So, the guy co-operated, chucked all the '360's into a big bag, handed it to Rocky.... Then Rocky just walked out calmly down the road whistling, as if nothing ever happened. Then he got into the getaway vehicle driven by the.ronin....

**runs**

Edited by WytchDokta