whats the chances that graw for pc canceled?

where we supposed to get a demo by now?

sorry if i seem negative but after ghost recon 2 and the delay of graw(pc) while graw(360) goes gold makes me wonder. im not gonna lie to myself and believe graw(pc) is for sure. just look at history. :(

im very close to buying a 360.

Not likely. Since neither one will be a port of the other, you are looking at two different games being produced on two different schedules.

Besides, UBI has to "make up" for GR2 right? I think at this point it is virtually a situation where UBI has to put GRAW out for the PC. Unless they are abandoning the PC market altogether, I can't believe they would cancel again.

Besides that, if they were thinking about cancelling it, why would Bo come over so much? It's not like he hasn't got better things to be doing, but it's his way of reassuring us that it's still going to plan and will be released.

Have faith in the Bo guys!!

"Unless they are abandoning the PC market altogether"

i wonder about that.

LOL. No not likely, as there will always be a market for tactical games for a PC.

Bungie may have abandoned the PC market by not producing Halo2, but I don't really see the PC crowd shedding a tear over that one.

If you make tactical shooters, there is always room for it in the PC market. Certain types of games always lose out on a console. Look at OFP for the Xbox. Great game, but they left out certain features here and there simply because of logistics. The 360 may have narrowed the gap for the moment, but in a couple of years (propbably less) the PC will have advanced much more.

Edited by jchung

Besides that, if they were thinking about cancelling it,
why would Bo come over so much?
It's not like he hasn't got better things to be doing, but it's his way of reassuring us that it's still going to plan and will be released.

Have faith in the Bo guys!!

" To let us down easy " lol only joking of course :whistle: sry my bad.

Come may if it's out great, if it aint, oh well never mind.

don't let it phase you man, worse things happen at sea?

look at vbs1,

a battlefield simulator. PPL are forking out $100's on this, graphics are pretty poor, and the game itself is on a rather old engine.... why?

its the gameplay...

Like most hot chicks right? She can only be hot for so long, but the long lasting part about her is her personality.

same goes for games, Graphics = hotness, gameplay = long lasting

look at vbs1,

a battlefield simulator.  PPL are forking out $100's on this, graphics are pretty poor, and the game itself is on a rather old engine.... why?

its the gameplay...

Like most hot chicks right? She can only be hot for so long, but the long lasting part about her is her personality.

same goes for games,  Graphics = hotness, gameplay = long lasting

Uhhmm, I think you mean "like most hot chicks right? She can only be hot for so long, but the long lasting part about her is her gameplay

LMAO :rofl::sheep:

look at vbs1,

a battlefield simulator.  PPL are forking out $100's on this, graphics are pretty poor, and the game itself is on a rather old engine.... why?

its the gameplay...

Superb synopsis.

There is absolutely no way that this game won't come out on PC (sticking my neck out just a bit). We've seen a choppy video clip, it looked quite good. We've seen a few quality screenshots.... and we've heard a lot of positive things from Bo. This game WILL come out, and it will be awesome....

Im basically an optimist at heart

I don't know about YOU guys................but MY wife asked the other day WHY I was so depressed and kinda nasty acting, I told her that I WAS P&*(*&&*(* about this game! (honestly........after 30 plus years, it does no good to lie........confuse 'em with the truth)

anyway........SHE said IF this was how I acted over a "little game"...........IF it didn't get released in May, SHE would go over to UBI and set 'em straight!

She wanted he guy HAPPY!!!!!!! ;)

(because when I'M happy,.........SHE gets rewarded TOO!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle: )

So beware UBI, if you fail to release the game in May, you may invoke the wrath of MY SPOUSE.........!!!!!

:nono::nono:

later................ :unsure:

look at vbs1,

its the gameplay...

Uhhmm, I think you mean "like most hot chicks right? She can only be hot for so long, but the long lasting part about her is her gameplay

LMAO :rofl::sheep:

you might be onto somthing there :rofl:

I don't know about YOU guys................but MY wife asked the other day WHY I was so depressed and kinda nasty acting, I told her that I WAS P&*(*&&*(* about this game! (honestly........after 30 plus years, it does no good to lie........confuse 'em with the truth)

anyway........SHE said IF this was how I acted over a "little game"...........IF it didn't get released in May, SHE would go over to UBI and set 'em straight!

So beware UBI, if you fail to release the game in May, you may invoke the wrath of MY SPOUSE.........!!!!!

:nono:  :nono:

:rofl: watch out UBI

:nono:  :nono:

:rofl::rofl: if there is something they dont want its an angry wife lol :lol:

Funny that......I had a similar experience last night and my Mrs. was looking funny at me! I had a small rage attack when I realised Ubi have stiffed us again. I really admire the patience and eternally optimistic attitude of some of you guys.

You have way more patience than I do.........