TODAY IS THE DAY!

Camaroguy579

After all of our rants and raves, today is the day. Our Ghost Recon Christmas is here folks. After counting down the weeks, days, minutes and seconds(yes minutes and seconds), we can finally make sure our 360 controllers are fully charged, because i think a lot of us on this site might just get that 8 hours straight of multiplayer achievement!!

Only 3 more hours till i get mine!!

Hope to see all of you on the battlefield(and at the end of my scope).

Picking mine up at about 11 this morning or so.

With a baby due next week it's going to be hard to find much time to play though. Going to be playing a lot of pick up games on-line because my game time will be very sporadic. :blink:

Still I have a week before she gets here so I should have some game time. :)

With a baby due next week it's going to be hard to find much time to play though.  Going to be playing a lot of pick up games on-line because my game time will be very sporadic.  :blink:

Still I have a week before she gets here so I should have some game time.  :)

Hahaha, congrats on the kidlet. :D

With a baby due next week it's going to be hard to find much time to play though.  Going to be playing a lot of pick up games on-line because my game time will be very sporadic.  :blink:

Still I have a week before she gets here so I should have some game time.   :)

Hahaha, congrats on the kidlet. :D

Thanks. :D

I got 1 kid (11months) and another coming so I only get some time to diaspear into my office to play  :o=

But I wouldn't have it anyother way! I LOVE MY FAMILY! I also love GRAW but only a little less.

Killer Boo.

Yeah I'm really excited to be a father. At one time we were going to do a C-section today...the day GRAW comes out. How funny is that? But it got pushed back to next week.

Yeah I'm really excited to be a father.  At one time we were going to do a C-section today...the day GRAW comes out.  How funny is that?  But it got pushed back to next week.

Yeah my wife had to do that... it's not as bad as it looks... I was laughing all the way through the dilevery coz I was so exited and couldn't think of doing anything else... other than take photos and film LOL - but I got the best shot a father could at a delivery of his first child! hope I can do the same in July (second kid comming)

Killer Boo.

hey guys this may or may not apply to your particular gamestop / eb  but the ones in my area (nyc) all seem to be saying they wont have the game till about noon or 1 today. just an fyi, maybe you should call first

check, check...I'll be calling first...I think it just depends on what time the UPS guy gets 2 your local store......have fun people!!!!

:thumbsup: