GRAW - Bug list

Killer Boo

Let's make one thread with all the bugs in GRAW.

And lets format it so the Devs can read it better ;)

---

MP - The cross-com on the left had side had the players name you are watching, that name stays there even if you turn off the cross-com

---

MP - Sometimes I can't turn off the 'waypoint' feature once I have set it... (way points are set by pressing up on the D-Pad and down on the D-Pad is a feature to set yourself as a waypoint to 'ask for help' - COOL!)

---

Killer Boo.

<deleted, and all subsequent posts deleted>

Janno, look one post above this. See that post by a site Admin? If you had followed that simple advise, maybe all of your posts in this thread would not have ended up in the bin.

I also note you are already at 80% warning level, if you want to stay around here, you might like to think twice before baltantly ignoring Admin advice.

Edited by Rocky

MP - When you 'lean' or 'look' around an object whether it is a buildings or cars etc. if you stand too close to the object even though your sights are on the target the bullets shoot the object, if you edge back a little away from the object with you sights sitll in the same place it fine.

I have missed my target because I have been sooting my cover... also have blown myself up thinking I was shooting my target.

MP - When you are observing and pull up the map the guy you are observing is not shown on the map but it indicated another player. The indicaton seems to 'rotate' in the direction of the player being observed but not the possition or obsivation.

Killer Boo

My Game Screen is 'zoomed in' so far that the edges of the HUD are dissappearing past the edges of my TV screen. Needless to say its damm annoying.

I've tried all three resolutions (480, 720 and 1080) and playing in first person and nothing works.

I've never had this problem in any other game.

I have a Mitsubishi 55" running @ 1080i.

Customer Support is WORTHLESS they don't even HAVE a 360, nor do they get games till a week after they're out.

When using the VGA Cable on a 1280x1024 screen.

The entire Single Player displays properly as 720p letterbox widescreen while

the entire Multiplayer mode displays incorrectly as 'full-screen'.

Cross posted on Xbox.com, and IGN.com

Proof:

The camera wasn't moved whatsoever and no changes were made to any settings anywhere.

SinglePlayerSingle Player

MultiplayerMultiplayer

:nono:

1. There is geometry pop-in on hard difficulty, but not normal? What?

2. The enemies get stuck on walls sometimes.

3. No southpaw. Please remedy!

That is all for now. Thanks.

EDIT:

4. There isn't any way to remedy the Team mate AI is there? Right now they need to be babied...

5. I doubt this would be fixed in a patch because it isn't a bug, but in the next GR, please show the clip actually get taken out of the gun during a 3rd person reload.

I'm loving this game so far.

Edited by Deepblue

MP - Seems if you launch a server (private) no one can join your room through you (the host) however you can join through someone else in the room. Not sure if it is a bug but it is annoying when you know who the host is and you cant join through them, but can use someone else in the room

Are we going to get a patch for these? This game came so close to perfect, but some bugs and some silly team AI keep it from getting there!

1. There is always geometry pop-in on hard difficulty, but only sometimes on normal?

2. The enemies get stuck on walls sometimes.

3. No southpaw. Please remedy!

4. There isn't any way to remedy the Team mate AI is there? Right now they need to be babied...

5. I doubt this would be fixed in a patch because it isn't a bug, but in the next GR, please show the clip actually get taken out of the gun during a 3rd person reload.

6. There is rediculous animation snapping when reloading a cam-mounted gun. You reload and then it suddenly pops back into position with no transition.

Edited by Deepblue

On the first level I jumped over a wall and my character was stuck in a weird position with his head looking down and vibrating. And he was gliding along the ground instead of running. I could not get him out of it. I aborted the mission, started over........jumped over the same wall and my character did the exact same thing.

I dont know how to explain where the wall is but after you've come off the over pass and shot the 2-3 guys down the street....the corner where the dead bodies are there is a wall, I jumped over that into a little yard and thats where it happened both times.

Ok my bug is in Singleplayer with trigger lag.

I get a 2 to 5 second trigger lag in Singleplayer, but thats all that lags. The movment of the guy is dead on. The action bottons are dead on (All Bottons).

Yet when it comes to pulling the fire trigger i always get a 2 to 5 second delay before the gun fires. Everything else dosn't lag that i have seen so far.

With the trigger lag the game becomes almost unplayable in Singleplayer. As for multiplayer the controls are slugest with only a 1 second delay, but no where near as bad as the singleplayer more like the old GR2 trigger lag in MP.

Anyways this bug is only about the singleplayer trigger lag and so far i made it like 3 levels fighting with the delay. If this can't get patched i don't see myself ever beating the Singleplayer in this state!

In the weapon description for the M468 weapons, it lists them as using a 5.56 round.

It appears this is only an error in the description and that the game physics are actually using the larger caliber round, but I would appreciate clarification.

Thanks.

i had a problem on the top of the high rise buildings (the mission where you have to move the tanks along the streets to the rebel base) when i went down two ramps there is a door by some gas canisters i went prone and pushed forward on the stick and my guy started to float into a standing position with his arms outstreched almost like an statue of jesus :D

is it me, or on the 360 version i am strugglinh to set individual commands to my ghosts, i can get them to move in threes, but not seperately, any help please.

Let's make one thread with all the bugs in GRAW.

And lets format it so the Devs can read it better ;)

---

MP - The cross-com on the left had side had the players name you are watching, that name stays there even if you turn off the cross-com

---

MP - Sometimes I can't turn off the 'waypoint' feature once I have set it... (way points are set by pressing up on the D-Pad and down on the D-Pad is a feature to set yourself as a waypoint to 'ask for help' - COOL!)

---

Killer Boo.

MP - When trying to mute players, they don't stay muted. This is a pain in the butt for troublesome players you want to silence, but it stands out most when trying to set up clan matches(muting the entire other team is almost always required). When gathering both teams for the first time, it's an issue. I have to constantly re-mute players. After the first map is played, the mute seems to hold.

MP - Can't hear some players, but they can hear you. This problem comes up all the time, and it happens with random players. The problem can sometimes be corrected by the affected player shutting down their 360, turning it back on, and rejoining the room. This doesn't always affect the same people, nor does it affect the same combinations of people.

so i will chalk this up to either A. a bug, or B. a chemical weapon attack by the mexican insurgents. In the mission where you hold off the enemy while the m1 tanks are being outfitted and armed. My screen would drift (in a kinda eeriely natural way) to completely black, then fade to a blurred out image of the battlefield, then back to black then back to normal, etc. i managed to survive by lobbing grenades and staying behind what i thought was cover. anyway, it was weird and the only place i have encountered it so far. i must say it was like they used a chemical agent on me. lol :wacko: