User reviews

Calgar99

Seeing as many folks are starting to get their copies early,( I have to wait till Friday :(  )

I was hoping some might be add their own personal feedback for the rest of us GRAW deprived losers :wall:

Aw I can't wait till Friday :rolleyes:

I am getting it today from UBI it is on the FedEx truck right now. I will post something or if you have any question. Let me know. Also most of you should be getting tomorrow anyways.

Edited by zolton

have been reading conflicting comments about the 'lean' or 'peek' function not being in MP...can anyone confirm this?

I read a couple of reviews one of which listed the left bumper as 'engagement mode' and one listed it as 'peek'...what gives?

Is there a lean in single player. I know there is the cover mode. But the controls don't allow you to lean. In multiplayer you press the left button to lean. Switch the camera to the other side with the right button to lean the other way. But in single player the left button is the rules of engagement button. Telling your teamates what to do. Does this mean when we want to lean we have to go on the wall?

have been reading conflicting comments about the 'lean' or 'peek' function not being in MP...can anyone confirm this?

I read a couple of reviews one of which listed the left bumper as 'engagement mode' and one listed it as 'peek'...what gives?

Is there a lean in single player. I know there is the cover mode. But the controls don't allow you to lean. In multiplayer you press the left button to lean. Switch the camera to the other side with the right button to lean the other way. But in single player the left button is the rules of engagement button. Telling your teamates what to do. Does this mean when we want to lean we have to go on the wall?

i can tell you the left button is NOT lean in MP, the Dpad is exclusively for crosscom and team commands...you can peek in SP for sure, it's confirmed, but the teamxbox review said you cannot peek in MP, but other reviews/reports contradict this

To lean in MP, use the left shoulder button. Hold for a lean left/right, and release to shuffle while leaned left/right.

The "wall hug" feature that lets you see over/around walls is not in MP. If you don't like gun camera in MP, you REALLY wouldn't like this one in MP.

To lean in MP, use the left shoulder button.  Hold for a lean left/right, and release to shuffle while leaned left/right.

The "wall hug" feature that lets you see over/around walls is not in MP.  If you don't like gun camera in MP, you REALLY wouldn't like this one in MP.

many thanks :)

To lean in MP, use the left shoulder button.  Hold for a lean left/right, and release to shuffle while leaned left/right.

The "wall hug" feature that lets you see over/around walls is not in MP.  If you don't like gun camera in MP, you REALLY wouldn't like this one in MP.

Yes I know but How do you do it in single player? The left shoulder button is used for something else. Can you only do the "wall hug" in SP?

Did that take the spot of the lean?

Snippet taken from teamxbox review.... "Our only gripe is the inability to lean your character around corners, like in the single-player campaign ".?

Left Stick – Controls character movement. Clicking the stick once will cause the character to crouch, clicking again will stand him up. Clicking and holding for a couple seconds will put the character into a prone position.

Directional Pad – Left and right will cycle through any available speaker, such as a tank commander, helicopter pilot or your fellow Ghosts. Up and down will issue out any available orders or commands available.

Right Stick – Controls the character’s aim. Clicking the stick will engage the weapon’s scope or camera if available.

Left Trigger – Enables the character to tighten up their aim. During scope mode, the left trigger allows the character to hold his breath for minimal movement and improved accuracy during aiming.

Left Bumper – Selects available engagement mode.

Right Trigger – Fires the current weapon.

Right Bumper– Switch camera position from the right shoulder to the left, and vice versa.

Y Button – Performs actions.

X Button – Toggles Vision mode.

A Button – Reload. Toggle firing mode.

B Button – Select weapon.

Back Button – Brings up the tactical map.

Edited by =warcloud=

Well Im just after playing the first mission of GRAW and OMG!!!.

I was shouting with joy while playing. Hugging the wall watching the corner of the wall blow up with dust exploding from the bullets in my face. The fire fights are far more intense, because the reticle isnt as tight leading more realistic firefights. plus the Ai is far mor aggressive. :o=

So far im loving it. I dont have complete confidence my own teammates AI. When I engaged the enemy near the end of the mission it was approx 10 of them v 4 of us. To get a shot your team would stand far out of cover and get riddled. when you tell to regroup they drop back far behind you or else go abit too far in front. That it said it could be me giving them terrible instructions.

Graphics awesome...Sound awesome.....Gameplay awesome..... Overall awsome!

On a side note The Ghosts characters look abit more hardcore than in GR2.

I hope the offical website finish off givings these bios. I enjoyed having abit of background info like GR1.

Anyways off to rescue to the president( as you do)