Guns more accurate during run and gun?

Skitals

I've noticed watching the videos that the cross hairs don't spread as much during runnng and quick movement, which indicates the guns are more accurate for run and gunning.

In the past gr games, accuracy went down the tubes when you tried to run and shoot. You can easily tell that the crosshairs were much more sensitive to movement.

Do you think they've changed the gun accuracy to be more run and gun and less tactical? Has anyone else noticed this? Anyone that has played the game, can you comment?

I've noticed watching the videos that the cross hairs don't spread as much during runnng and quick movement, which indicates the guns are more accurate for run and gunning.

In the past gr games, accuracy went down the tubes when you tried to run and shoot. You can easily tell that the crosshairs were much more sensitive to movement.

Do you think they've changed the gun accuracy to be more run and gun and less tactical? Has anyone else noticed this? Anyone that has played the game, can you comment?

i am sure killer boo can chime in on this one, but during my brief playtest in mp mode at comic con, i personally thought the opposite. i found that i prefered (as usual) to stop kneel and then fire, otherwise i couldnt seem to kill anyone. as a matter of fact when seppuku was playing i noticed that 90 percent of the time, when ever she fired she would just immedietly go prone then fire, (she got more kills than anyone btw) so while there are some elements that maybe advantageous to run and gunners, i still think this is a game where if you are patient you will dominate. just my opinion.

i can say they are less accurate for run and gunners this truly is a more tactical experience than summit strike and if your worried about the graphics dont be they are mindblowing :D

Awesome, those crosshairs had me concerned :) I hope the crosshairs still serve as an accurate judgement of your accuracy though. By that I mean all your bullets should fall within the spread of your crosshairs.

UPDATE anybody thinking support weapons mean more kills are in for a big disappointment the reticule spread of these weapons is absolutely huge ,so as in reality the support weapon is being use to pin down opponents with a large volume of rounds rather than being accurate

i can say they are less accurate for run and gunners this truly is a more tactical experience than summit strike and if your worried about the graphics dont be they are mindblowing :D

Awesome, those crosshairs had me concerned :) I hope the crosshairs still serve as an accurate judgement of your accuracy though. By that I mean all your bullets should fall within the spread of your crosshairs.

most kills in this game are more long distance than upclose so the scope is used a lot more

most kills in this game are more long distance than upclose so the scope is used a lot more

Well that's good to hear.