Will GRAW/Xbox 1 play on a 360?

Maulasses

Some of my friends are holding off on the 360 for a while longer. Will I be able to play with them online using the Xbox 1 version of GRAW on the 360?

I heard a long time ago that all new Xbox 1 games will be backwards compatible, but I think it was just a rumour.

Some of my friends are holding off on the 360 for a while longer. Will I be able to play with them online using the Xbox 1 version of GRAW on the 360?

I heard a long time ago that all new Xbox 1 games will be backwards compatible, but I think it was just a rumour.

No not the crossover games. It would never work. different levels and all .

You missed his question.

He has a 360. He wants to know if the Xbox 1 version of GRAW will run on the 360, since it was declared (and I heard it too) that all "future Xbox1 titles should be compatible with the 360" .. etc. etc.

He wants to know if it really is in this case, so that he can play GRAW with his Xbox1 only friends.

You missed his question.

He has a 360. He wants to know if the Xbox 1 version of GRAW will run on the 360, since it was declared (and I heard it too) that all "future Xbox1 titles should be compatible with the 360" .. etc. etc.

He wants to know if it really is in this case, so that he can play GRAW with his Xbox1 only friends.

Yeah I know and I heard that crossover games were a no go. I don't know if thats true though ask bill gates. It would be better though be I think you would'nt see that for a while.

Edited by ghost627

Yeah I know and I heard that crossover games were a no go. I don't know if thats true though ask bill gates.

Now I see what you are saying, Ghost. If there is a 360 version, then the old Xbox version won't be back compatible. Pity, they could have sold me two games.

Yeah I know and I heard that crossover games were a no go. I don't know if thats true though ask bill gates. It would be better though be I think you would'nt see that for a while.

Heh, there's definately a lot of good cross-over gaming potential out there, even on the same platform. It's a shame, but it's been my experience that cross-product integration has always been a nightmare to work out.

Maul, I heard somewhere that the xbox version of GRAW will work on the 360 so if you are asking if you could use the xbox version to play people on the regular xbox, then I dont see no problem...

IF you use the 360 version however, then no you cannot play with people who are using the xbox version.

Clear as mud?