If you get it march 7th you shouldnt be!

Camaroguy579

Yes tomorrow my gameshop will have the game in the morning, i can't wait to pick it up after work. Oh and i'm from The Netherlands, and the fact we getting this game the same time as the US is quite special.

Looks like our local ebgames is getting it on the 8th (or at least refusing to sell it before then) Oh yeah, i'm in Seattle, WA US of A.

-kb

thats a shame fellas ,i ordered mine directly from ubisoft online and it come this morning in uk via fed ex 7/3/06 anyway look forward to playing with you only two more days :) feel free to send me a friends request as my friend SPIDERMANG hosts a full room of 16 people NO lag

Guys i'm a bit confused. On the official site of Ghost Recon, it is said that the releasedate for Xbox is 17th March. Is it? Because it was said to be the 9th. Which one is it????? I think i cannot wait another week!!!!

thats a shame fellas ,i ordered mine directly from ubisoft online and it come this morning in uk via fed ex 7/3/06 anyway look forward to playing with you only two more days  :) feel free to send me a friends request as my friend SPIDERMANG hosts a full room of 16 people NO lag

SPIDERMANG??!!! LOL, I used to pla with him and Pit Viper and all those guys back on Old GR...thats awesome. All those guys still hang together? I saw Goodnu 27 on GR2:SS about a month ago.

Chess you are or used to be a team compete guy right?

Yea used to be. Im the captain of 8 Deadly Venoms. Right now we're going to be playing on Epic Ladders and GB. RX is on EC right? Yea we used to be on EC until Tigrlily (aka JohhnaM) banned our whole team because I booted her out of my server, it wasn't intentional towards her as an EC admin, she came in the room in the middle of an argument and without Identifyingg herself she started telling everyone to be quiet...well, us being new to EC we had no clue 1) she was an admin and 2) it was Tigrlily, I used to play with her and her husband back on [GR] alot. It was a big misunderstanding but Andy ended up coming in the room so our ban was imminent...lol

thats a shame fellas ,i ordered mine directly from ubisoft online and it come this morning in uk via fed ex 7/3/06 anyway look forward to playing with you only two more days  :) feel free to send me a friends request as my friend SPIDERMANG hosts a full room of 16 people NO lag

SPIDERMANG??!!! LOL, I used to pla with him and Pit Viper and all those guys back on Old GR...thats awesome. All those guys still hang together? I saw Goodnu 27 on GR2:SS about a month ago.

thats awesome man yep "spidermang,THE PIT VIPER,bobegnops and ethiopian ,and truelemmywinks(aka shiny nuts :rofl: ) " they all still playing .havent seen goodnu since recon 1 how is he?

anyway spider and pit are getting this tommorow i think, so well be playing a lot

anyway hook us up with a friends request audiolab

Chess you are or used to be a team compete guy right?

Yea used to be. Im the captain of 8 Deadly Venoms. Right now we're going to be playing on Epic Ladders and GB. RX is on EC right? Yea we used to be on EC until Tigrlily (aka JohhnaM) banned our whole team because I booted her out of my server, it wasn't intentional towards her as an EC admin, she came in the room in the middle of an argument and without Identifyingg herself she started telling everyone to be quiet...well, us being new to EC we had no clue 1) she was an admin and 2) it was Tigrlily, I used to play with her and her husband back on [GR] alot. It was a big misunderstanding but Andy ended up coming in the room so our ban was imminent...lol

Yes EC is very picky about things. Dont ###### em off.

Yea RX is on EC. We were the Summit Strike Siege Season 1 champs.

Hopefully season 2 champs here in the next few weeks, although its gonna show some true dedication for me to play that game when GRAW is out haha.